Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 84)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Btw loons, since yesterday...I have been seeing this mix even if u asked me not to but couldn't resist...and DAMN IT...ITS SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!! I can even imagine AY on it!!! OMG I LOVE THIS SONG AND THIS FREAKING MIX!!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! My AY and MD!BlushingDay DreamingHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I THINK mARK DID IT FOR BOTH FOR mER AND ALSO TO WIN POINTS FRM THE cHIEF BUT I DUNNO I TOO KIND OF BELEIVED HIM WEN HE SAID TO MER THAT SHE CN ROCK THE SURGERY AND PROVE SHE ISNT PITY MATERIAL
BT THEN WHY DID MER ADMIT TO DER LATER THATSHE ALLOWED MARK TO USE HE DEAD MOOMMY??
DUNNO M UNCLEAR BUT I DO FEEL MARK DID IT FOR MER TOO
and how adorbale is that scene MerDer countdown scene???? I LOVE IT

and derek omg did us e himmmmmmmmmm???? did u see him with the chief?????????????? and even in the MD scene OMGGGGGGGGG
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL u r pakki my naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps pakkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiROFLROFL
omg me too all m doing is wathcing and re watching this mix and song abhi bhi even at this VERY moment this song is playingggggggggggggg on my yt channel omggggggggggggggggg
and i kr???????? told u i cns o imagine Ay in it I think this maybe the ONLY MD mix that touched me so frekaing much its just pure magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic Its in their eyesssssssssssssssss and the wya they smile the way they look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahDay Dreaming
but blah u spoiled so many scenes for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Well for Mer and Der, it was chief...but personally, I think for Mark...it was more to boost Mer's confidence because he knows how much important it is for Derek for Mer to be FINE!! You know??EmbarrassedHugHug That is atleast how I feel!BlushingEmbarrassed

And I LOVED THEIR COUNTDOWN SCENE! Omg! So adorable...she is his remedy loons...as long as she is with him, he knows that everything will be fine and he can conquer anything! *sigh* They are so beautiful man!

I did seeeeeeeeeeee...he was just so freaking scared loons! He was like I can come up with 10 years plan for this hospital, but if they ask me where would I be in 10 years...I wouldn't know!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! Its sooo beautifullllllll!!

And what you were talking about Mer needing space and Der just wanting to protect her...I can see that happening loons...in the MerDer scene when he went to tell her about Mark...it was liike I dont know-ish! He trusts her...he knows that she can do it, you know? But he doesn't trust mark...not now, atleast...and he just doesn't want to risk her...not right now when he knows that she is still asleep! You know?

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

ROFLROFLROFL u r pakki my naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps pakkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiROFLROFL
omg me too all m doing is wathcing and re watching this mix and song abhi bhi even at this VERY moment this song is playingggggggggggggg on my yt channel omggggggggggggggggg
and i kr???????? told u i cns o imagine Ay in it I think this maybe the ONLY MD mix that touched me so frekaing much its just pure magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic Its in their eyesssssssssssssssss and the wya they smile the way they look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahDay Dreaming
but blah u spoiled so many scenes for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Frankly, I did not ruin scenes for myself because MD are liike AY in this ways that I need to know whats happening to discover them! I mean i feel them from their expressions and all, I even LOVE them...but I don't discover them until I know what is happening...and that is the best part about AY and MD naa...discovering them and their beauty?BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 26 March 2011 at 11:18am

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Gosh I loved how u are connecting the current with the past to the future...I haven't seen further to I really don't know...I mean I do but I have to see to feel it! But yes, she is still sleeping...

You know loons, it would have been like this for Ashi-Yuvi had Ashi gone back to Yuvi after the bet!! You know, still sleeping...and she wouldn't have grown, she would just be in the past...and that is what she did not want! She wanted that she and yuvi both rise from their ashes and GROW together from it...even if it takes forever, they will GROW and NURTURE their love together....you know?Embarrassed

And for MD...she is sleeping right now...she loves him but the wounds of the past, of her mother are carved really badly inside her that she doesn't believe in forever love, in soulmates...in happily ever after...and this is going to be a beautiful journey to see how he guides her towards that light...how he wakes her up and helps her grow and reach where he is!!!EmbarrassedDay DreamingHug geeeeeeeeeeeeeeDay DreamingHugHug

exactly exactly EXACTLY omggggggggggg thats so freaking true abt AY had she gone back to him then it wldnt have been i dunno it wldnt have been AY naps And i dunno if Mer did the right thing by gng back to him I think she DID she reall did even though AY and MD ki journey ek dum reverse hai yahaan but still i feel Mer did right and it wld be beautiful to see how she evolves and grows It wld jsut be BEAUTIFUL
and u know naps even now all Mer needs is a sing just one sing one omen u wld see in last few epis of 24 how badly she needs a sign and the thing she made out as her SIGN crashed u wld see aage...that when she completely lost faith......u wld see...then we wld tlak abt this more...sigh
but epi 20Cry god these epis r so depressinggggggggggggggggggCryCry
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Well for Mer and Der, it was chief...but personally, I think for Mark...it was more to boost Mer's confidence because he knows how much important it is for Derek for Mer to be FINE!! You know??EmbarrassedHugHug That is atleast how I feel!BlushingEmbarrassed

And I LOVED THEIR COUNTDOWN SCENE! Omg! So adorable...she is his remedy loons...as long as she is with him, he knows that everything will be fine and he can conquer anything! *sigh* They are so beautiful man!

I did seeeeeeeeeeee...he was just so freaking scared loons! He was like I can come up with 10 years plan for this hospital, but if they ask me where would I be in 10 years...I wouldn't know!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! Its sooo beautifullllllll!!

And what you were talking about Mer needing space and Der just wanting to protect her...I can see that happening loons...in the MerDer scene when he went to tell her about Mark...it was liike I dont know-ish! He trusts her...he knows that she can do it, you know? But he doesn't trust mark...not now, atleast...and he just doesn't want to risk her...not right now when he knows that she is still asleep! You know?

EXACTLY and did u hear what he said to Mark????

if this goes wrong for her i will hurt u SHE CANNOT FAIL RIGHT NOW SHE CANNOT

he knows she wont but he is scared coz one more failure one more feeling of u know being ordinary and she might bolt and run to the ocean to dorwn herself again thats what hes thinking and fearing so he is trying so dmane hard to protet her from everything INCLUDING HER OWN SELF u know?

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggggggg tody is anniv of Elle Love Letter momenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt this day two yrs back Der proposed to her in their Elevatooooooooooooooooooooooooooor omgggggggggggggggggg
love themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hey.bhaggu

Go to top