Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 83)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
BTW SUHANA HAS BRAIN TUMOR AND THEY CALLED AN ONCOLOGIST FOR THATLOL AND I CRACKED UP LAUGHING COZ GA HAS INCREASED MY KNOWLEDGE ABT ALL THIS ONCOLOGIST R FOR CANCERS FOR BRAIN TUMORS ITS NEUROLOGIST LIKE DEREK MCDREAMY SHEPHERDBlushing GO SUHANA GO TO SGH MERDER WLD CURE U IN A BLINK OF AN EYEDay Dreaming

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
EVEN I WANA SEE IT AGAIN EPI 2.9 THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES

THE TITLE ITSELF KILLS ME
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Y TAKING SO LONG TO REPLY MAN CME BACK CME BACK CME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
lol she does? ROFL hahaha that is funny...but whatever, I don't watch any Indian shows loons...can you believe it? I DONT WATCH ANY FREAKING SHOWS!!! It feels awesome to be away from those crappy shows on TV! LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In SGP, I only like Panna's track though...its beautiful!EmbarrassedHugHug And she is the only character I feel in the show, now!Embarrassed

Here are the scene from that episode:

ITS THE THANKSGIVING EPISODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I LVOE THE ALEX MER SCENE IN THIS ONE

ALEX U SHLD GO DNT TELL HER IF U DNT WANT TO BUT U SHLD GO ELSE U R JSUT ME

DISEASED MISERABLE DIRTY EX MISTRESS PHEWWW I FEEL BETTER ALREADYROFLBlushing

ADORE MER ALEX ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE THEM ADORE THEM ADORE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM S7 IS SO HIGH ON MER ALEX SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDay Dreaming

Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
There is one beautiful siggie on Alex-Mer but I want to wear it when I am high on Alex-Mer...so I will wait!Embarrassed

I am high on McDreamy-McSteamy...the rea]son for me to save their siggie! Sigh!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Did u see their siggie?BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

OMG! I loved Mark in episode 19, when he let Mer do the surgery...I don't think he wanted the safe...he just wanted chief and others to know that Mer can do this and that she is fine!! To boost her confidence...you know what I mean?Embarrassed

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
god that scene never fails to amaze me NEVER NEVER NEVER it really squeezes my heart naps like literally nichodofies it and makes me feel pain its just OMG

and that convo they have before the surgery shit he knew she WILL have the surgery and she knew he doesn't know what he wld want....OMG OMG OGM...u r so freaking right naps she knew all along he wld chosoe Adide coz that ws VERY him and this comment by her that i know u dnt know..its like she knowing he doesnt lvoes Addie she KNOWS THAT but coz he is HE he did that....OMG

and naps did u hear wat she said? i wld want a future or wld want to sleep again....and when the patint died it ws like a sign there is no future u have to go back to sleep again..so she slept she slept and she is still SLEEPING....she hasnt aakened yet naps she doesnt beleive there is a future....in the end moment she ws proud of her own self for loving this mean and THAT gave her courage to stand up again THAT realizaiton that he was who she htought him to be that her vision of him ws not wrong that she ws frekaing blessed to lvoe him that ave her courage to stand up naps EXACTLY like Ashi when she saw Yuvi playing the guitar before midpic EXACTLY EXACTLY like that....omg

but my point is she is still slepeing and in all that time when he ws with Addie she found out abt her mom and Richard and wat happend to her mom...so that made her sleep all the freaking more naps....she is still SLEEPING...do u understand? do u see it?

its just freaking BEAUTIFUL its like now even though he is with her she cant feel him coz her belief is shattered i mena she feels she want to fele him but she cant....and back then when she believed in love she ws coping living evn without him being there with her....FAITH everything depends on faith and belief...and HOPE....and it wld be beautiful to see her get all of that back again...

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Gosh I loved how u are connecting the current with the past to the future...I haven't seen further to I really don't know...I mean I do but I have to see to feel it! But yes, she is still sleeping...

You know loons, it would have been like this for Ashi-Yuvi had Ashi gone back to Yuvi after the bet!! You know, still sleeping...and she wouldn't have grown, she would just be in the past...and that is what she did not want! She wanted that she and yuvi both rise from their ashes and GROW together from it...even if it takes forever, they will GROW and NURTURE their love together....you know?Embarrassed

And for MD...she is sleeping right now...she loves him but the wounds of the past, of her mother are carved really badly inside her that she doesn't believe in forever love, in soulmates...in happily ever after...and this is going to be a beautiful journey to see how he guides her towards that light...how he wakes her up and helps her grow and reach where he is!!!EmbarrassedDay DreamingHug geeeeeeeeeeeeeeDay DreamingHugHug

FollowYourHeart

Go to top