Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 82)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
HOW IN THE FREAKING NAME OF HELL DO U EXPECT ME TO CHOOSE????????????

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I don't know...you asked me to give u siggies...here they are...now choose and tell me the one you want!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
NAP HE THINKS SHE WS TRYING TO PULL AWAY WANTING SME SPACE BT HE WSNT GIVING HER HE THINKS MAYBE HE WS PUSHING HER
U KNOW THATS Y IS AID EPI EIGHTEEN PATIENT STORY ABT HIS FRIEND AND HE PUSHING HER TO EXTREME?
I THINK THAT REFLECTED ON WHAT HE FELT BACK THEN AND EVEN NOW SEE HE IS BEYOND WAY BEYOND WORRIED FOR MER WRITER'S BLOG PE WRITERS' WROTE THAT HE IS SO WORRIED THAT HE CN WIPE OUT AND HIDE EVERY FREAKING WATER SOURCE IN THE HIOSPITAL OR ANY WHERE WERE MER GOES HE IS SO WORRIED THAT HE CANT SLEEP WITHOUT HEARING HER BREATHE AND IN THIS WORRY HE ISNT REALIZING THAT SHE NEEDS SPACE SHE NEEDS SPACE....NO ONE HAS TAKEN CARE OF HER NO ONE SHE ALWAYS WS THE ONE WHO LOOKED AFTER HER AND SUDDENLY HES THEREVERYWHERE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO U KNW DEPEND ON HIM COZ SMEWHERE SHE IS STILL SCARED STILL AFRAID THAT THIS MIGHT ALL BE A DREAM AND HER MORTHER DIED SHE MIGHT PRETEND IT DINT CHANGE HER LIFE BUT IT SO DID IT SO FREAKING DID SHE HS ALWAYS BEEN ANA VOIDER SHE RUNS AWAY FRM ACCEPTING HER EMOTIONS HER FEELINGS SHE IS GRIEVING FOR HER MOTHER BUT SHE WNT FEEL IT UNTIL MUCH MUCH LATER
SHE NEEDS SPACE ND HE IS TOO SCARED TO GIVE HER THAT HE IS SOS CARED THAT HE ANTS TO TIE HER DOWN U KNOW? NOT NOW BUT U WLD SEE AAGE....I CAN FEEL THEM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
STOP REPLYING IN ONE LINES DNT IRRITATE MEEEEEEEEEEE

OKIE I WNT GOODBYE DEREK ONE...THEN THE ONE FRM FAITH WALA EPI WHERE HE SHOWS HER HIS TRAILER SIGH AND THE ONE FRM 1.3 U AND ME IS NOT A GAME AND DNT CHANGE THE SIG U MADE FOUR SIGS SIGH

DNT CHANGE MY AVI TOOO ASHI SONU FREAKING SIGH

SIGH
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I GET IT NOW!!! SHIT DAMN IT!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL...You know loons?

And this is perhaps the first time that Derek loved someone this much yaar...I mean she was like his ray of hope...it was like he was drowning and she saved him...so how could he just let her drown herself??

SHIT SHIT SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! He wants to be with her...protect her!! Damnnnnnnnnn I love this loons...I LOVE THIS!!!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 26 March 2011 at 10:20am

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
OKIE I JSUT DIED SEEING MY DABBA

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

JUST LOOK AT THOSE FREAKING SIGS OMGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AND THOSE FREAKING SCENES OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NAPS KUCH KUCH HOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
omg look at the fourth pic in my second sig omgggggggggggggg look how happy proud blessed shes feelinggggggggggggggggg JUST FREAKING LOOK OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
and i cldnt see AY connect in them??????????? am i dumb or i cant see AYishness without you what the hell am iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii????????????
even if their journey is not ayish but their love its freaking selflessness OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I love that scene in season 2 too loons! It was so beautiful...

Do you remember what Episode it was from? I want to see it again before talking about it!

But seriously it was so beautiful loons...I wasn't wrong about you! Damn it, do u see how beautiful that is? Even though he hurt her so bad, she is still happy that she LOVED him...a guy like him who is so beautiful!! And somewhere she knew all this while too loons that he would choose her, because if he had been the McDreamy she knew, she loved....that is what he would do and he just did that!!

Damn it!! And the goodbye was beautiful...it was killing loons...her and him, both of them!! LOVED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

FollowYourHeart

Go to top