Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 76)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...Loons I am soo sleepy...

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I hate you....why do u have to leave when I come...I won't be able to come later :(
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
naps...when u get back wld u post the below two posts in Grey's writer's blog? its blocked in India blah u just have to cop paste and add to comments Write my name in the name thing

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
r u here???

i got to tell u something r u on ym else cme to pmmmmm
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
naps post this here

http://www.greyswriters.com/

.................................................................................................

I must tell you I had HUGE HUGE expectations from you since I found out you are the same freaking guy who wrote Derek centric epi in S6 and also An Honest Mistake in S5 Both those epis were so freaking PHENOMENAL that I certainly had huge HUGE expectations. To add to when I found out this season you wrote Can't Fight Biology I was blown over I was almost sure if nothing then at least AT LEAST we would get GOOD DEREK coz you seem to kind of know Derek in and out you nail his scenes every freaking time, Have to say I wasn't disappointed at least AT LEAST on that front  You really DID give us damn good Derek and shall I say about freaking time coz Derek had been MIA since past three freaking epis and it was kind of getting damn lame and ridiculous So thank you for bringing Derek Shepherd back One epi of low Derek and the epi fails massively

Also I kind of realized you were the one who broke the Alz story It all started with Can't Fight Biology and there you showed Derek being all optimistic and hopeful and wiping Mer's every freaking fear with regards to Alz by nothing but his love and assurance that no matter what happens they would get through any crap life throws their way as long as they are together THEY WILL SURVIVE

And here in this epi you did a beautiful job depicting that same eternally optimistic Derek drowning in the fear of what the future might hold for him and Mer It was a brilliant brilliant contrast and I have to give a standing ovation to PD for depicting all those emotions with nothing but his eyes I mean the man didn't spoke a freaking word but he said it all EVERY FREAKING THING with his eyes. Brilliantly done BRILLIANTLY

The most MOST heart breaking moment, when Adelle says to Richard "we are finally happy...u and me....loving each other the way we should have all these years..." OMG OMG at EXACT EXACT these words Derek looks at Mer and KILLS ME KILLS ME You can so see in his freaking eyes he thinking those EXACT words for them that after all the crap they went through they are finally FINALLY happy loving eahc other the way they always wanted and now just when things fell in place they might be hit with Alz.....not fair just not fair...EXACTLY what he was thinking...it was just BEAUTIFUL

Am also amazed at the fact how Mer is kind of untouched with the Alz fear right now. She is so engrossed in the trial and in helping all of these patients, feeling their misery their fear that she has freaking forgotten she herself might be standing at Alz's door steps It just shows how selfless she is and how all she really wants is to try and find a cure for her mother's disease

Aaah I don't know the invisible beauty of it all kills me, how Mer totally stopped worrying about possibility of getting Alz just after one ONE moment of Derek holding her hand telling her not to worry and to just freaking live and love...and how after that exact moment Derek has been living under this constant fear of Mer getting Alz, how he is doing this trial only and ONLY for HER, how he is so freaking effected by every alz patient and how in everything all he sees and fears is Mer getting hit by it. Its just all so so beautiful

And that 10 s MerDer scene where she comes and tells him to call the patients in waiting OMG OMG OMG it was so freaking subtle As if in ten seconds you showed what these two are to each other what they freaking bring to each other. Of course Derek would get emotional and carried away and would want to bend rules so that he can get Adelle on the trial and OF FREAKING COURSE Mer would no let him and instead would make him see the bigger picture the bigger light. now this THIS is what I call as FREAKING MADE FOR EACH OTHER Beautiful this love story never fails to amaze me in just 10s I could clearly see EXACTLY why McMomma had said to Derek 'You need a spoonful of Meredith Grey"!

Thanx for the great MerDer this epi but can't say the same for the rest of the epi The rest was just a load of BULL but its not your fault, its the fault of too way too many characters about whom I don't give a penny's damn. The show isn't the same anymore I can't feel any characters apart from MerDer Cris Alex THATS IT Out of 14 characters I care about only FOUR and thats sad coz GA was never this ways. And the wreckage you guys have done to Baelly is beyond repair

And that MD scene in the end was so TOTALLY TOTALLY a diff angle of their 5.11 quickie scene HaHaHaaaaaaaa OMG it appears like you guys included that scene in the very last minute but you guys should have known we so won't miss it They are MEREDITH and DEREK you can miss anything on GA but them Their every scene is imprinted on people's hearts so there was no way in hell you could have fooled us with that, But hell I am not complaining coz hell I am taking it as an extended version of 5.11 MD scene and wll it had Derek moaning who can not freaking love that? LOL Its nice to see TPTB finally FINALLY realizing that eight seconds of MerDer can make all the freaking difference to the epi. I guess thats why they re used that same scene very last minute. HaHa MerDer magic you see..:)

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 25 March 2011 at 7:24am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
What do o need to tell me Loons...pm me...
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
m j off ur sig box napsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
change mine add ur sig to it the one u made sigh
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hey ppl!
wats cooking?