Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 64)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
wow wow wow naps HOLD YOUR BREATH just read ur first para but HOLD YOUR BREATH they are in for major MASSIVE humongous communication issues so hold your breath on that

and yes i meant he doubted himself ne never once doubted her NEVER to me the epi ws complete even wo this scene i found it much much later i ws just happy i found it it ws good to see Der feeling her pain

gng to read ur poora post nw

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I loved ellis-cris scene...giving her faith that being a surgeon is just not about being ambitious and mechanical...you can be human too and have a life...a family life! It was a beautiful scene but I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD last Mer-Ellis scene...it was so beautiful!

She was like I have hope that after 5 years they will find a cure for Alzheimer and maybe than we will get to know each other...and Ellis doesn't recognize her than...and I loved the voiceover...don't remember exactly but it was something like and despite all that, we still keep on hoping!! HeartHugHug

Richard-Ellis scene was beautiful but I want to see more to Ellis...I felt her when she talked about Meredith that but that is about it...will wait to see next three episodes and than we can talk!Embarrassed 
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggggg mer said that in five yrs they will find cure for Alz????/????????????????????? SHIT THIS MAKES THEIR CURRENT ALZ TRIAL SO BEAUTIFUL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHIT SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHIKE DER IS DOING THIS FOR MER BUT MER IS DOING THIS ONLY AND ONLY FOR HER MOM NAPS AND IT WS BEAUTIFUL HOW MER REALIZED WHY SHE WANTS TO DO THIS FOR WHOM SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

wow wow wow naps HOLD YOUR BREATH just read ur first para but HOLD YOUR BREATH they are in for major MASSIVE humongous communication issues so hold your breath on that

and yes i meant he doubted himself ne never once doubted her NEVER to me the epi ws complete even wo this scene i found it much much later i ws just happy i found it it ws good to see Der feeling her pain

gng to read ur poora post nw

Well okie...but I am still sure that it is going to be beautiful...BEAUTIFUL! Waiting to see it!Embarrassed

Loons I could feel them without that scene...I really could but this deleted scene somehow just completed the episode for me...I don't know but it is beautiful!Embarrassed
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

omgggggggggggggggg mer said that in five yrs they will find cure for Alz????/????????????????????? SHIT THIS MAKES THEIR CURRENT ALZ TRIAL SO BEAUTIFUL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHIT SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHIKE DER IS DOING THIS FOR MER BUT MER IS DOING THIS ONLY AND ONLY FOR HER MOM NAPS AND IT WS BEAUTIFUL HOW MER REALIZED WHY SHE WANTS TO DO THIS FOR WHOM SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Not will...she said they MIGHT!!

But wait...wasn't the alz thingy secret? How come Mer knows about it?
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
and abt CB EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY their love is sooooooooooooooooooooooo forced and i feel thats the biggest problem GA has now since s6 every love story feels forced damn damn forced except obviously MDBlushing nobody had to hammer us in our head and make us see ki see look they love each other it was just present in the freaking air in their every frekaing look or gesture U CLD FEEL THEIR LOVE u kno whether they r together or apart U CLD FEEL this thing ki man they r meant to be....such htings cant be forced upon either its there or its not there....wen CB cme together i dnt fele a change in energy in the air but wen MD cme together either in sadness or happiness ther eis this wierd positive aura all oveeeeeeeeeeeeeer u knw what i mean?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Not will...she said they MIGHT!!

But wait...wasn't the alz thingy secret? How come Mer knows about it?

well Derek didnt kepe her on his alz team at first he made it open for all the reisdents except HER so everyone competed and Alex won but on the very first day of alz trial both Derek and Alex got blown over they lnt handle the patients it ws ONLY Mer who cld get those patients Derek dint want her coz he knew he wld hav emotions while dealing with this and he didnt want her seeing that but Alex made him realize no one cna handle this except Mer so he took her on the team
After that Richard came up with a diabetes trial which was ACTUALLY Ellis's work and he was wanting to go ahead with it and he wanted Mer on his team coz its her mom's work so Mer had to choose btw alz trial and Diabetes trial and how she chose Alz was beautiful she saw someone else's mom with Alz all scared and frightened and she knew this is IT that even if diabetes trialw ld give her career unprecedented boost and even if alz trial might not lead to any cure she wants alz not diabetes coz she is realizing how scared her mom was and al she wants is to cure or at least try to cure her disease  
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I am going loons...

just wanted to say...

STUDY!!!!!

and also...

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!HugHugHug

Go to top