Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 61)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Saw episode 11!! OMG OMG OMG!! THIS FREAKING SCENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Are they adorable or are they adorable?ROFLBlushingDay Dreaming
But it was soo cute loons...the scene before this one...
"Its just that you snore a lil while sleeping..."
"What? I do not!"
"I find it charming that such a loud noise can come from such a lil person!"ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed
"You know what is not charming? Your bad breath in early mornings!" ROFLROFLROFL

OMG Loons!! I LOVE THEM!! ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 23 March 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
George's dad died! Unhappy But I loved the moment between cris-george loons...and when george said "I don't know how to exist in this world when he doesn't!" It was a really really really beautiful moment!HugEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And the last MerDer scene was adorable...she got wax earplugs for him...it was adorable man! I just simply love them!EmbarrassedHug

It was a beautiful episode...want cris to talk to Burke! *sigh* And I felt izzie-bailey...OMG! I so felt them...especially when bailey cries after george's father dies! It was a beautiful moment too! Loved it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its MERDER DAYBlushingDancingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE epi 12 end MD scene so freakinggggggggg much Shit just that small lil bit of her u know taking his hand and holding it so tightly is likeeeeeeeeeeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming it was like she telling him i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuand just she feeling so safe and secure sighhhhhh
Did u see a glimpse of exactly how bad Mer's childhood was so wanted to hug her when she went to her Dad asking if there might be a drawer full of unopened letters....all her life she has been abandoned naps love deprived and Derek too did that once no matter how unwillingly no matter how much it broke his own self he did THAT.....and she is somewhere still trying to recover form that trying to beleive all this is really really true he is really WITH HER
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Okie so saw episode 13...the cat walk that you were talking about did not come!! Unhappy But I loved the scene with four attendants...where burke and derek were confident that one of them will get it, ignoring mark and addison...and all three of them were so confident that Mark cannot get the chief's position! It was funny how Addie was making fun of him [Mark] and Derek - Burke were laughing! ROFL I just love Derek and Burke...you realize that right? Actually, I love all four attendants...they all are just AWESOME!! Heart

Loved the last MerDer scene...if I yell at you, if you yell at me...I will always show up! AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwBlushingEmbarrassedHug It was such a beautiful scene...and the kiss was the best...first lips and than her forehead...and the hug was soo beautiful!! Sigh I love them you know...they are soo beautiful...JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!Heart

Loved Izzie-George scene too...their hug was so adorable...I love izzie man...you said it loons...she is HOPE in this show!EmbarrassedHugHug I seriously love her!HugHugHug

And ooo...burke and george proposed to their respective ladies...let's see how this turns out in next episode...can't wait to seee that one now!BlushingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
and I am done i m so done trying to see AY's journey in MD so freaking DONE coz when i realize MD don't have AY's journey AT ALL I go blah i seriously go freaking blaaaaaaaaaaah I end up cursing myself for loving MD I end up not feeling anything end up loosing connect with the invisible u know? i feel as if am loosing my freaking religion my belief my vision my everything coz hell AY ARE MY BELIEF my religion my freaking FAITH and this is happening to me for the first time loving someone even without a tinge of AY's journey and the point is I LOVE MD so if I put qustion marks on them coz of no AY journey am putting question marks BIG FAT SCREAMING question marks on my own self that if thats the case how can u love them u r loosing ur character ur everything u know? And then i go so mad so blahed that i cant feel anything naps NOTHING i can't fele my dream i can' feel the moon sun sky dekhne tak ka mann nahi karta towards all of them i can't feel HIM Yehi meri biggest BIGGEST dilemma tha ander hi ander this was eating me away tht W*H is happening why is it hapI AM NOT COZ I CANNOT LIVE A DAY WITHOUT AY I AM NOT LOOSING MY FAITH and yes i do love MD inspite of no AY connect I LOVE THEM they make me beleive in love they make me want to fall in love they make me want to dream about a love story and thats OKAY on some depe level the essence of the love is same even if journey totally dif essence still is the same so am not loosing myself PERIOD
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE THAT SCENE ON CATWALK the way Der says Natsy is backBlushing Did u see his face? So happy relieved and thanking god that YES Baelly is BACK

and he is such a chottu baaaaaaaaaaaaby the way he was ranting start main jab he got to knw Richard asked Burk to be ChiefROFL I looooooooooooooooooooove him and he has so already forgiven Mark man all he needed to do was accept he and Addie neevr were a thing and when he accepted that what Mark did didn't matter coz point is Mark matters not his marriage to AddieWink He kind of accepted responsibility that Mark or no Mark he and Addie didn't have it or lets put it Mark or no Mark MEREDITH GREY would have happened to himBlushingBlushing

And i so adore that scene man love the fact apne aap bina effort mare all three Der Addie Mark are friens again did u see they jsut didn't try at all they just allowed time to pass and wounds to breathe and heal THATS IT and before they knew they were back to being BFFS it was adorable thats what i like mooooooooooooooost abt this show no one holds grudges relationships may break or sail but friendships SURVIVE

and what George Izzie hug?????

And don't get too attached to Burk...just sayingWink
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
BAMBI GOT MARRIED! ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top