Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 39)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
me too loons! ME TOO!! BlushingDay DreamingHug

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
What are you doing?

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
blaaaaaaaaaah its strange na us feeling this ways??? but whatever now u know naps now u know

i just love him i love him more than MerDer more than Mer more than anything on the show I LOVE HIM he made me fall for this i see light in himHugHugHug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
waiting for u to post something more than one or two liners wooot

anyways towards end of S2 there wld be two three epis where Addie wld go to LA well skip all addi parts in them and just watch Seattle parts coz that was all promotion for new spin off show of Ga called Private Practice which revolved around Addie and her life after Seattle its a big flop so dont bother wasting time on it

and watch out for epi 15 16 17 of S3 and DO NOT start S4 without me its my freaking FAVORITE season the world hates it but i love it beyond words and we will see it together okie?

and cme here and post what u saw what not keep posting sigs too sigh
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Loons! I dont think i will finish this season today or before this weekend! So just relax! Tongue

Siggiessssssss...I am reading offscreen quotes of patrick and ellen on each other at fanforum! LOLEmbarrassed

"She's really beautiful and has a great laugh
that's infectious,"

Sigh!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

"Your pagalpaan is infectious"

Sigh!BlushingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
u relax man u r irritating the hell out of me i say u can do all this later but u wnt listen W*F man? and i have read all paddy elly quotes million times so blah and i said abt S4 just in case u end S3 by the rate u r gng u wld end up wid s seven in blink of an eye
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Damn it i type this entire post, and it got deleted...it was on how beautiful episode 5 was...okie going to see episode 6 and will write on both of them together!Embarrassed
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Okie so in my last post which I lost, I was talking about how beautiful episode 5 was loons!! Seriously, made me respect Derek more!! I mean here is the guy whose wife cheated him...and then when they tried to work out their marriage, he couldn't give his heart to it...and he is not even blaming her!! And its like he is taking up the guilt giving her both of his estates! I mean I seriously respect him! 

All he cares about is his trailer and property in Seattle...why does this have to be soo beautiful?? I completely loved it and I love him!!

Then after he learns that Addie was with Mark for months and not just one night, it broke him loons! In the elevator scene of MerDer where Mer tells him that she broke off with Der...Der was just about to break down...he was in so much of freaking pain! I don't know if Mer realized it or not...she obviously realized that Der was not feeling himself but I don't know if she saw that agony in his eyes...but it was beautiful!! Patrick is a freaking amazing actor!! Loved that moment...! You know I look out for his scenes the most in this show...ofcourse I love Derek and all and his character...but also just to see his expressions that speaks! Loved that scene!

And the one with Mark was beautiful too...Its amazing how Mark understands Derek...he just knows how Derek feels and I don't know...I am still not able to understand Mark's character that well! I mean I really don't think he is a bad person...its just that he loves Addie but than he cheated on Addie too...so I am just unable to understand him as of yet! I need to see more of him to know him!! But overall, I don't think he is a bad person...I don't know!

Coming to this episode...Guess which song played?BlushingEmbarrassed

Life is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! IT was music to my ears loons, especially because I know this song now!BlushingEmbarrassed And I loved it!! I loved Derek's sister...she is adorable!EmbarrassedHug And what I loved the most was the MerDer scene...you know? How Meredith just understood that Derek needs some space to clear out his thoughts and all! That was beautiful...and their smile!BlushingDay Dreaming OMG! When she learned that the Nancy was Derek's sister..you should see the way she was smiling away! hahahahahahahaha!! It was cute!EmbarrassedHug

The scene between MerGe was beautiful too...in the elevator when they tries to console each other being Izzie and Cristina! That was adorable...
And I loved Burke-Cristina's relationship...I mean in the beginning I didn't really feel them...I felt like Cristina did not really care about Burke the way he loved her...but just seeing the way she is worried about him is nice!Embarrassed But I still don't understand Burke's feelings towards what Cristina is doing...but I think somewhere it is hurting him, that he is unable to perform surgeries by himself! Will he ever be able to perform surgeries by himself loons? I hope so!! He is one of the best Cardio-surgeon!! 

AND IZZIE IS BACK!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! DancingDancing 

You know loons, if Derek Shepard would be my attendant if I become a surgeon and work in a hospital, than I am ready to pursue my career as a doctor/surgeon but alas, there is only one of him...and that too in a show! Unhappy But I love him!EmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Go to top