Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 38)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Its your fav. dialogue from season 2! Wink

And Loons we should name this AYLS  in MDFerryboats! LOLDay Dreaming

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 21 March 2011 at 2:12pm

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ha u r in Fan Forums??? that sig was thre in Fan Forums the first page of MD AT rocks but the AT is crap all they do is chat bull but 1306 threads sighDay Dreaming

and naps talk to me man talk t me abt this episode just taaaaaaaaalk
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

I FELT MAGIC IN THEM OKAY THATS THE REAOSN WHY I ENDED UP LOVING THEM SO MUCH i ws just scared to accept it coz u and nats both werent there and it felt incomplete dunno if that blah blah blah barking dog [email protected] wld ever see it or no but now at least i feel a bit SANE a bit normal else i really thought i m loosing my freaking mind

and gosh the scene with Chief did u see his face? he was broken naps so broken it hit him how damned much he hurt Mer he was aware even back then but now after finally accepting he loved her it was just a totally diff realization he felt i dunno he felt like he didnt deserve her? I dunnoooo and when he was talking to her abt finn he was like CONVINCING HER Mer dont choose me i know u want to but dont choose him instead he is a better guy he wnt hurt u like i did he wld make u happy and thats all i want SHIT he was CONVINCING HER naps he was convincing her he KNEW even then she wld choose him but he was convincing her NOT TO shit

and the way he u know says to finn u r a good guy he saw he really really likes Mer that gave him peace satisfaction and courage to let go....SHIT....SHIT...just beautiful

I did loonssssssssssssssssssss!! No the first time he felt was when Addison told him that don't hurt her again! OMG!! Did you see his face?? He first time realized how much he had hurt Meredith!! It was like...I don't know, he was shocked at himself...and then he looks at her and just leaves...

Then he goes to chief and asks why did he leave ellis...and he was like i loved her enough to let go of her!! And that is when he realized that his love his not selfish...and he needs to let go of her to see her happyyyyyyyy and never hurt again!! But he wasn't sure about Finn..and so he goes to Finn and kind of realizes that Finn really likes Mer and would keep her happy!!

That is when he had just decided to walk out!!
And you are right...he was freaking trying to convince Meredith to choose Finn because he will keep her happy, which she deserves!! He doesn't deserve her for hurting her...you know??
It was just beautiful!! I just freaking loved this episode...and Derek was the show stealer...hands down!!Hug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

ha u r in Fan Forums??? that sig was thre in Fan Forums the first page of MD AT rocks but the AT is crap all they do is chat bull but 1306 threads sighDay Dreaming

Yup! I am roaming everywhere to find their siggies and avis! ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
OOOOOOOOO the Mer Addie scene shit did u see when Addie came out she had tears in her eyes it was like she too realized in their stupidity they both Derek and herself had hurt this innocent girl who had innocently given her heart away It wa just BEAUTIFUL and u kno hearing all that from Addie made him realize all this all the more like u know Addie wld be the last person on earth to feel Mer's pain but even she felt it thats how he realized the freaking extent to which she was hurting all this while....and well th hurt he gave her Finn tried to mellow it down i not completely wipe it out...so yeah he did feel he didnt freaking deserve her it was just....and frankly i don't fele Richard whatever he said I don't get it till date whether he loved Ellis or his wife i guess he loved Ellis but stayed with Adelle for duty calls....but Richard was talking abt carrying baggage u know the guilt of leaving his wife and all...lekin Derek his guilt wasn't Addie and leaving Addie his guilt was HURTING MEREDITH....so ya i dont draw parallel there Richard just said what Derek had already decided and when he saw for himsel that Finn really is a good guy and he wld love Mer and keep her happy his conviction was cemented u know? Gosh his face when he comes in when Mer is back from surgery and jab he is leaving notice he raises his hand to wipe off tears it was just.......I LOVE THIS MAN I JUST LOVE HIM
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Yup! I am roaming everywhere to find their siggies and avis! ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed

u wld get most on tumbirWink even i want to make MD tumbir blog but i fel no point no one out there wld see MD for what they r All people see is how hot Paddy is how sexy Elle is and how sizzling hot their chem is "rolls eyes"LOL
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I never see Chief and Derek in same line either...but what I am saying is that when chief said that, it just made Derek realize that he has not got to be selfish...you know? Meredith deserves to be happy, and it is means letting go of her...he can do that because his love for her is strong enough for just loving her!! It was like "true love is loving without having" moment for him!EmbarrassedHugHug

And addie-mer scene was beautiful! Addie really felt Mer...and Mer was like why didn't we talk like this before? And Addie was like because you wouldn't remember when you come bk to ur senses...it was like addie has always seen the beauty in Meredith you know? She just does not want to open her heart to her...I don't know but it was beautiful!Hug I loved their scene!Embarrassed
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS u said it it was  moment of "true love is loving without owning" for him siiiiiiiiiiiiigh my McDreamyDay Dreaming i really fall for him every single day naps every sinle day he is just I DUNNO WHAT

Go to top