Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 37)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

nooooooooooo m not tempting u bimbo m serious if u r busy dnt even look at the epi links coz u wld get infected BELIEVE ME I mean don't u feel strange seeing me like this? Me and naps BOTH first time in i dont know how mny years we r spending hours talking a love story other than AY that should say it all man

I know right? For the first time, I am not bringing in AY in any of my posts (although I do tend to bring them once in a while) but I love MD because of MD and not coz of AY!! I only bring AY in when I see the connection...beautiful connection between my THE couples!BlushingDay DreamingHug

All the other couples I loved, it was because I found AY in them...but with MD, I don't find AY in them...I just love them because who they are!EmbarrassedHugHug And I connect them with my AY!EmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

omggggggggggggggggggggggg u saw omg omg omg omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i dont have words for this man I DONT HAVE WORDS FOR HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HE IS JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

He is just...
McDreamy! WinkBlushingDay Dreaming
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i'll PM u ltr with the details....anyway place n all are not yet decided
n no, i'm writing cat'11....that's also decided n i'm not joining any clses this time...i will do it by myself
but then again, i'm gng to work in a field which i like, so i'm taking my time to decide whether i should cont in that or go for mba ....many many thoughts abt all this...but ryt now, i have steady mind..

i can see the craze in u both....that's why i'm not gng to touch that show any soon

anyway, i got to leave now
good night
sweet dreams
tc
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I FELT MAGIC IN THEM OKAY THATS THE REAOSN WHY I ENDED UP LOVING THEM SO MUCH i ws just scared to accept it coz u and nats both werent there and it felt incomplete dunno if that blah blah blah barking dog b@h wld ever see it or no but now at least i feel a bit SANE a bit normal else i really thought i m loosing my freaking mind

and gosh the scene with Chief did u see his face? he was broken naps so broken it hit him how damned much he hurt Mer he was aware even back then but now after finally accepting he loved her it was just a totally diff realization he felt i dunno he felt like he didnt deserve her? I dunnoooo and when he was talking to her abt finn he was like CONVINCING HER Mer dont choose me i know u want to but dont choose him instead he is a better guy he wnt hurt u like i did he wld make u happy and thats all i want SHIT he was CONVINCING HER naps he was convincing her he KNEW even then she wld choose him but he was convincing her NOT TO shit

and the way he u know says to finn u r a good guy he saw he really really likes Mer that gave him peace satisfaction and courage to let go....SHIT....SHIT...just beautiful

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Bye kavs...love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!HugHugHug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Read the text loons! Heart
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

nooooooooooo m not tempting u bimbo m serious if u r busy dnt even look at the epi links coz u wld get infected BELIEVE ME I mean don't u feel strange seeing me like this? Me and naps BOTH first time in i dont know how mny years we r spending hours talking a love story other than AY that should say it all man

I know right? For the first time, I am not bringing in AY in any of my posts (although I do tend to bring them once in a while) but I love MD because of MD and not coz of AY!! I only bring AY in when I see the connection...beautiful connection between my THE couples!BlushingDay DreamingHug

All the other couples I loved, it was because I found AY in them...but with MD, I don't find AY in them...I just love them because who they are!EmbarrassedHugHug And I connect them with my AY!EmbarrassedHug

seeeeeeeeee thats what happened to me i fell in love with MD like head over heels in love with them but i couldn't find one tinge of AYishness in them and by AYishness i mean u know not our vision of love but AY THEMSELVES AY KI JOURNEY usually the love stories i ended up loving had some or the other connection with Ay and THEIR journey but MD ki journey doesn't has that connect at all The selflessness of that love is SAME but u know hat i mean naps? U cant call them incarnation of AY like GA MM RD r for u know? And i tried soooooooooooooo hard to find a connect and when i cldnt i went mad thinking what the hell is HAPPENING TO ME there is no AY connect and STILL I am loving them this madly HOW CAN I HOW JUST HOW? I seriously thought i was loosing my own self OMG OMG i love u for loving MD naps u told me i didnt loose myself i didnt loose what AY brought to me what Cohello brought to me i was so scared to death by loving MD even without the AY connect coz it never ever happend to me NEVER i need NEED AY in every freaking thing so this was just I DONT KNOW WHAT

now i feel normal i feel MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE omg

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee bimbo loveeee u wld wait for ur huuuge pm muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ps naps cant read tet cant evn see faded pics

Go to top