Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 36)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
"mistakes r painful but they r the only way to find out who u really are...."

"now all my boys r here u r all so handsome and such good kissers" sigh meeeeeeeeeeer why so adowable?

"MCSTEAMY MCSTEAMY WO HOOOOOOOOOOOO"

'and blah to finn for gloating that Mer didn't tell Der that Finn had a wife and that he fish blah blah stupid Vet she doesn't talks YOU to Der but she talks Der to YOU so that should have been your freaking clue to get the hell out

and Derek damn don't even make me begiiiiiiiiiiiin on him JUST DON'T

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
hey bhagwaaan....yeh ladki mujhe kaha mili
yesss...our clg has placement prg....yes i got in to a through that....n yessss, u know all this long back....but due to bad brains, u forgot everything

n yesss, i'm not yet done with CAT....but i wont apply for 2011....i will heartfully first....so, nxt yr!
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

"now all my boys r here u r all so handsome and such good kissers" sigh meeeeeeeeeeer why so adowable?

'and blah to finn for gloating that Mer didn't tell Der that Finn had a wife and that he fish blah blah stupid Vet she doesn't talks YOU to Der but she talks Der to YOU so that should have been your freaking clue to get the hell out

are u trying to tempt me???
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
toh did u clear the process what company selected u where wld u work give me full details man i do remmeber u were dman wrecked abt those process a few months back details plzzzzzzzzz

not sititng for 201? i say fill the form and giv exam for practice sake r u joining sme MBA coaching class or smething? Time?
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
DEREKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DEREKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DEREKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

MCDREAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MCDREAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MCDREAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
nooooooooooo m not tempting u bimbo m serious if u r busy dnt even look at the epi links coz u wld get infected BELIEVE ME I mean don't u feel strange seeing me like this? Me and naps BOTH first time in i dont know how mny years we r spending hours talking a love story other than AY that should say it all man
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
omggggggggggggggggggggggg u saw omg omg omg omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i dont have words for this man I DONT HAVE WORDS FOR HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HE IS JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

"Dr.Bailey...you are soo beautiful" and such a cute face she makes! ROFLEmbarrassedHug She is soo adorable!!

finn...I know right? He was gloating that Mer talks about everything to him...well sweetheart, Mer only talks about der to you...while with Der...she talks about everything to him BUT you! Wink Seriously, I hate Finn...even when Mer told him she chose Der, he was like you know he is going to hurt you again!Dead Whatever dude...but she loves him and she doesn't love you!!! Idiot!!

And derek! OMG! He just let go of her...just so she remains happy!! MAGICAL MAGICAL MAGICAL! Damn you loons for not feeling magic in them...they are just soo beautiful! You know his love has become so selfless...!! OMG! I LOVE HIM!!! I just love him! I have no words for this freaking dreamy...mcdreamy!!HeartBlushingDay Dreaming He is my McDreamy...I love him!BlushingDay DreamingHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Go to top