Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 28)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Episode 23!!!

GOSH!!! DEREK WAS SO FREAKING ANGRY SEEING MEREDITH AT MCVET'S PLACE!! OMG! You should see his face...shit shit shit...and then he goes to addison and has a hot sex with her!D'ohwhich was obviously because he was so angry and pissed off!! 

This is funny because in the morning Meredith hears from addie that they are trying to have one (which ofcourse addie didn't know) and than when Derek goes to mcvet's place...he sees meredith there, wet hair...and then he goes home and addie-derek has one in shower! Gosh! Jealous much?? Angry with Meredith...lol I can't wait to watch next episode! LOL Seeing him jealous is a treat...Patrick is an amazing actor and his expressions are priceless...and not to mention, his eyes speaks!BlushingEmbarrassed So yaaa...

But the best part I loved about this episode was Izzie-George! OMG! Izzie was so happy (which she was hiding from george) that George is back home!HugHugHug awwwwwwwwww they are soo adorable...she did miss her friend!EmbarrassedHug I loved them both so much in this episode...it was just freaking AWESOME!Embarrassed

And what Alex did, I don't know if he did right or wrong but I felt bad for Addie when that lady refused to take up her responsibility...you know...telling her family that the complications were not complications but something that she asked Addie to do! Although, addie shouldn't have told her husband, but she was right too...you know? That her husband wasn't her patient...she was...and she is adult...so she should do what her patient asks her to! 
Alex just did not want that lady's family to be kept in dark...but lol 7 kids already? We can argue this either way but I think Alex shouldn't have told her family...because clearly, she didn't want any more children...and because of her religion, her family wouldn't let her take birth control pills or abortion or anything! Anyways whatever, but I did feel Alex did this just to revenge Addie coz he didn't want to part of Gync. section but he was asked to for the day!
Bad for Alex, now he has to do it everyday...till addie wants!

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
wen u r done with epi 25 buzz me wld see S2 finale with u twi hrs season's finale one of the best best SF's of GADay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
The split second that changed their lives SIGH

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
ha found it i am a rockstar

gaaaaaaah look at his eyes never never seen someone's eyes saying I FREAKING LOVE YOU this waysDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah found htis too OMG OMG OMG just look at his freaking eyessssssssssssssssssDay Dreaming

shit i fele both these MD scenes ka credit goes to not the writers not even Mer or ellen but ONLY and ONLY Paddy and his perfect perfect blue eyes Seriously the way he speaks through his eyes is MESMERIZING Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omggggggg found this toooooooooooooo

omggggggggggggggggggggggg

one of my fvt fvt fvttttttttest mer izzie moments EVER

all everybody needs is time...Time to stand up Time to grow up Time to let go....TIME!

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
smrits r dese d siggs u were luking for on fb????

anyhow..since i cant post dem anywhere but here...im so thrilleddddddddddddddd..

i dunno hw this bug has caught on to me..bt im loving each moment of it!!!
can we all re live d rbd days here in d CC???
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i was looking for AY sigs on fb Wink

and m busy GAing LOL

Go to top