Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 23)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
OMG Loons do you remember this scene? I don't remember when exactly it takes place but I know I loved it so much!
](via -robinsparkles)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Dude r u kidding me? You are just in S2 and u fele its OLD what wld happen when u cme down to S7

See this is WHAT takes my breath away u know knowing where they are NOW and recollecting what all they went through and SURVIVED shit it takes my breath away COMPLETELY

I just hope they get a phenomenal ending Naps thats it Its scary not knowing whats coming for them u know? Like with AY we knew whats coming we knew the end but with MD its scary I just hope writer's don't do anything stupid just for the sake of drama and ratings because up till now the love story is just beyond beautiful but its scary that one writing stroke with a pen might erase all of this so I just hope their ending is phenomenal something that wld make me want to live the whole journey AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN......

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Loved this too!

"You were like a breathe of fresh air...It was like I was drowning and you saved me...that's all I know!"

"Its not enough!"

gosh so beautiful...their conversation!! It was amazing!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 20 March 2011 at 2:49pm

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
it takes place in that epi where Addek's friends come in from NY and MD keep takraofying in Elevator and end main she says "i miss you,,,,," shit kya scene thaDay Dreaming

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Well loons, even if they had bad/sad ending...I know that I would love to live their journey again and again...and I will make a new ending for them...which is just for me! They are to beautiful to let go!EmbarrassedHug

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

it takes place in that epi where Addek's friends come in from NY and MD keep takraofying in Elevator and end main she says "i miss you,,,,," shit kya scene thaDay Dreaming

RIGHT! OMG! I KNOW RIGHT?? And he went upto her...and then he was like "i can't" DAMN! BEAUTIFUL!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!Hug

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

sometimes I fele there was never ever love btw Derek and Addie The both were young and ambitious and did their residencies together whole hospital wanted them together both understood the demands of their careers both realized they want to be great in their games So amidst all this euphoria they got married and it worked well they got busy with building their careers and since both understood the ambition so it wldnt hav been a problem and somewhere down the line they just stop seeing each other..it ws more of a damn convinient life arrangement u know where they cld work on their careers and even have a home to come back to u know? i really don' t think he knew love before Mer

Not love love loons...not souly wala love...but friendship was there!! 

I mean it evident that they didn't have good understanding and all because they used to fight a lot before she slept with mark and all...so there wasn't love...its obvious but there was friendship and partnership, if I can say that! Tongue

exactly friendship was there and will always be there THATS the best partHug

i love that scene u know when Der tells Mer that Addie has been my family for 11 yrs ad i cant just cut her out of my life...that was THE reason...if Addie hadnt turned up here na he wldnt even have bothered going through with divorce and all...because it wld mean u know really cutting her out and he cant do that..sure things turned bad but how can he forget the good things how can he just freaking cut her off?....thats the reason y he didnt sign the papers not coz he didnt know he loved Mer he just cldnt cut Addie off...they needed to go through this to try to let the pain pass to accept botht heir mistakes taki if now they separate it wld be on a good note it wnt be coz they hate each other or whatever u know?

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
YES YESYES! OMG I LOVED THAT SCENE! And you said it so beautifully that Derek just did not want to end things with Addie on a bad note!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! My Mcdreamy!BlushingDay Dreaming

FollowYourHeart

Go to top