Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 21)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
omg naps i dunno what to say i really dunno what to say LOOK AT YOURSELF just freaking look at yourself two days back u used to get irritated by me only mentioning GA and just look at yourself NOW shit

look at your post i can so feel your love for MD and i know what you mean i told u how i was feeling kab se that aisy feeling AY ke baad nahi hui Robby Mia make me feel this blessed apart from AY this happy this i dunno what and i got so wierded when MD began to do that they just made me so freaking happy okie i won't say MD give me HOPE for my dreams you know like AY do but like AY MD MAKE ME BELEIVE IN LOVE you know? i just dunno....i can't believe u r feeling all this u seem all the more bowlled over than I was when I first saw them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
and gosh epi 18 scene gosh.....u r so bang on right naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps Mer made him reflect upon his own self and his role in his marriage SHIT never before NEVER EVER before I gave that epi 18 scene itna imp like I never read into it e it was just a cute MerDer moment for me u know just a moment I didn't realize it had this much of impact on BOTH of them

its all so beautiful I mean even hard core MerDer lovers would fele bad for Addek not just Addie ALONE but Addek..THE COUPLE...shit
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
hahahaha I know right? I told you loons don't force me into watching anything...I will when I feel like and I did...because when you really want to see something, that is only when you see its true beauty! You know what I mean? I wouldn't have seen MerDer this ways before...maybe...I don't know but I am glad that I saw it when I felt like!Embarrassed

And well Robby-Mia are different altogether...If I have to include all the pairs who make me happy...than apart from Ashi-Yuvi and Meredith-Derek, I would also include Robby-Mia and Ashi-Sonia!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And I know so would you! Oh and Ashi-Leo too!BlushingEmbarrassedHug Love them all!!Hug They make me blessed and so happy!! Love them all!EmbarrassedHug

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

and gosh epi 18 scene gosh.....u r so bang on right naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps Mer made him reflect upon his own self and his role in his marriage SHIT never before NEVER EVER before I gave that epi 18 scene itna imp like I never read into it e it was just a cute MerDer moment for me u know just a moment I didn't realize it had this much of impact on BOTH of them

its all so beautiful I mean even hard core MerDer lovers would fele bad for Addek not just Addie ALONE but Addek..THE COUPLE...shit

HARDCORE MerDer FAN HUH??

Well what do you think about me? BlushingDay DreamingBlushing
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
nooooo i dont think Addek scene was related to MerDer scene it was more related to epi 18 scene like u said it.....and i know right the way he talked to that patient don't settle fight for your life fight for your marriage...u know what i felt i felt he was sure there that they wld make it through coz the couple had LOVE thats why he was so sure and he gave that patient that surety but somewhere he KNOWS that his marriage doesn't has that chance coz there is no love...you just don't fight for a marriage naps..you fight for love....u know?

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
lol u hav become so hardcore MerDerian that I feel like a softcore infront of u

beautiful naps the show is beautiful its in its seventh season and believe me u not a tinge of negativity NOT ONE CHAR IS NEGATIVE NAPS NOT A SINGLE ONE every freaking one is grey they all make mistakes BUT THEY RISE and they all stick together no matter what THATS THE BEAUTY
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
But don't you feel that Derek is coming to feel Addie and relate to her more through Meredith?? I don't know...maybe I m reflecting to much but see he just went to Addie right after this moment...and it was like he realized that it happens that when you are sad, you make mistakes! And then episode 18 comes when he realizes that there was his mistake too somewhere for making addie sad...you know? For being absent!

Maybe...Maybe not! TongueEmbarrassed

And yes!! Even I was sure that she would live...because there was this faith, you know? Derek had this faith, his husband's faith and love was there! And it was beautiful!! And you are right, fight for LOVE!! HugHugHug And maybe Derek is trying to fight for the love that was once there between Derek-Addie...but like you said, when there isn't any love over there, what do you fight for? lol I don't even know if i made sense in the last sentence I made, but I hope you understand what I am trying to say! *sigh*

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

lol u hav become so hardcore MerDerian that I feel like a softcore infront of u

beautiful naps the show is beautiful its in its seventh season and believe me u not a tinge of negativity NOT ONE CHAR IS NEGATIVE NAPS NOT A SINGLE ONE every freaking one is grey they all make mistakes BUT THEY RISE and they all stick together no matter what THATS THE BEAUTY

EPISODE 16 AND 17 WERE THE BEST EXAMPLES FOR THE BEAUTY OF THIS SHOW! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And nooo you hardcore too mannn...share my hardcore-ness with me warna I won't talk to you about MerDer and just keep on watching the show! muahahahahahah! ROFL

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 20 March 2011 at 2:34pm

Go to top