Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 20)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
hahahah I loved that Bailey and McDreamy scene...and even Richard-Bailey! ROFL Richard is scared of Bailey in a cute way! ROFL I love it! ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
NO COMEMNTS ON MERDER EPI 20 SCENES R U KIDDING ME???
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
No body knows where they might end up...no body knows!
No body knows where they might wake up...no body knows! 

^^Its soo catchy...have been saying it since yesterday!BlushingEmbarrassed
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

NO COMEMNTS ON MERDER EPI 20 SCENES R U KIDDING ME???

I don't know what to say about that MerDer scene loons! No comments...its that beautiful!

McDreamy is just awesome....thats all I end up saying when I think of that scene..."tell him sorry" "that's what everybody is saying...he won't listen to me" (something like that...dialogues aren't exact) "tell him sorry again and again until he listens" "how do I do that" "do like I do...elevator!!"BlushingEmbarrassedROFL OMG! MCDREAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
NAPS R U SERIOUSLY KIDDING M TALK ABT MERDER SCENE MAN

AND THE BEST PART OF DEREK ADDIE SCENE WAS HOW DEREK TOOL RESPONSIBILITY TOO IT TAKES TWO IT WASN'T JUST ADDIE'S FAULT WHAT ADDIE DID WAS UNACCEPTABLE YES ANDANY OTHER MAN ANY OTHER MAN WLD HAVE JUST SEEN THAT BUT DEREK IS NOT ANY OTHER MAN HE TOOK HIS SHARE OF BLAME HE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND JUST SEE ADDIE IN IT THE WAY SHE GETS A FLICKER OF HOPE BY DEREK'S WORDS IT WAS SO BITTER SWEET THAT ADDEK SCENE BEAUTIFUL JUST BEAUTIFUL DUNNO WHAT TO SAY HE IS TRYING BUT HOW DO U FIGHT AGAINST YOUR OWN HEART? JUST HOW?

BUT DAMN THE MERDER SCENE BOTH OF THEM THEIR MORNING WALK AND THEIR SCENE IN SCRUB ROOM WHEN SHE TELLS HIM ABT GEORGE SHIT ALSO THE DREAMY LOOKS THEY EXCHANGE WHEN THE PATIENTS COME IN

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
DID U SEE THE LOOK THAT CAME ON HIS FACE WHEN SHE TOLD HIM ABT GEORGE? FOR A MOMENT HE WAS SAD HE WAS ANGRY FOR A MOMENT BUT HE SAW SHE WAS KINDA HELPLESS THEN SO HE SUBMERGED HIS FEELINGS AND INSTEAD JUST STOOD THERE WITH HER GOD THE WAY HE SAYS USE THE ELEVATOR THAT SMILE OMG ITS HURTING HIM LOONS ITS SO HURTING HIM SEE HIS FACE WHEN HE IS WALKING OUT THE WAY HE OPENS HIS SCRUB CAP AUR BAAD MAIN THEY SHOW HIM STANDING ON THE CAT WALK ALONE JUST BEFORE MERGE SCENE HE IS HURT BUT HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT JUST BEING THERE FOR HER...GOSH....BEAUTIFUL JUST BEAUTIFUL

AND MERGE THIS WAS NOTHING WAIT FOR THEIR AGE KA MOMENTS ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
YES!!! The addie-derek scene was beautiful! Bitter less, sweet more! There was pain, but there was lots of HOPE! OMG! Addie was soo hopeful! And derek, you said it loons...koi aur hota, he would have just seen that the girl cheated her...but that is not our derek and you know who made him realize that? MEREDITH!!

When she asked him that have you ever wondered why Addie slept with him? That is when Derek reflected upon his mistake!!! Its just beautiful how this all just ties up so amazingly!! I love that convo between Meredith-Derek so much...in episode 18, talking about Addie-Derek's relationship! It was awesome!

MerDer...loons, they are soo peaceful...they make me happy! You know after Ashi-Yuvi, they are the only one who has done that...I love RD, MM, GA...but they don't make me feel blissful like AY and MD do!EmbarrassedHugHug And loons I seriously don't know what to say...Derek is an awesome friend, derek is an awesome person...what? He is just everything, you know? Its just beautiful how he can make meredith feel so comfortable in any phase of their life! Its amazing how they are still there for each other loons...in every moment of their life!Hug I love them!EmbarrassedHug

Wanna see them again and again!

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Gee loons I never realized that! I just missed it! Shit!! OMG Now that you said it and seeing it again, yes it hurt him and he was mad but he was just there for her, because he knew she needed him as a friend! SHIT SHIT SHIT! This scene is getting more and more beautiful that I saw it for the first time! 

Derek-Addie scene came after this, loons could derek-addie scene possibly be related to this MerDer scene...you know Derek realizing that maybe Addie was sad and so she just slept with Mark, even though she didn't want to...like Meredith did??

Go to top