Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 19)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Well I think I will have to watch further to see what you are seeing about MerDer and ellis-Richard!Embarrassed

As for MerDer...ofcourse loons...she respects him as the person whom she fell in love with, yet she cannot forget that he lied to her! It like bet for AY...Ashi loves yuvi, respects him for who he is...but she cannot forget about the bet! You know??

Mer would have if Der would have told him but she learned it when Addie herself came to Seattle!! It was like she was a freaking joke of the town...everyone in the hospital talked about her...and you know there was this case with supposedly pregnant man...and he was crowded by the reporters and everyone...and he was getting suffocated? Same was with Mer...everyone was gossiping about her, and she just felt disgusted about herself...you know??

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY I realized TODAY that this is exactly what happens with Mer later on OMG DAMN YOU NAPS DAMN U FOR DOING THIS TO ME FOR NOT SEEING IT BEFORE DAMN U I was dieing to find a bridge btw AY and MD u know dieing and when I cldnt fin it i kind of went crazy in my head DAMN DAMN YOU and now everything is kind of connecting so beautifullyDay Dreaming

Ashi forgot abt bet naps bet didnt exist for her after she saw him with his guitar before midpic but she was scared damn scared scared that it might all go wrong again and she might even loose this nameless connection with him at least she felt connected to him she felt she was a part of his universe and that was all she needed she wasn't scared of loving him but she was scared of givign this love a name scared that it might get tainted u knw? and thats exactly what Mer would feel later on EXACTLY THAT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
DONT TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN LATER ON!!! I know most of their story sketch now! I hate you!

Anyways going to watch episode 19! DO NOT DISTURB ME!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
gosh just look at our dabbasDay DreamingDay Dreaming such perfect perfect PERFECT momentsDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
blah what am i supposed to do then??? okie i wld watch 20 again its THAT good sighDay Dreaming
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hahahahahhaa...just friends!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Loved the elevator scene...when mer tells der that she did terrible things and she will lose all her friends and he is like you won't lose me! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! I LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!HugHugHug

I feel bad for george...but I want MerGe to sort things out...I loved their friendshipUnhappy I WANT THEM BACK LIKE BEFORE! Unhappy

Was alex getting jealous? LOL It was cute man...

DEREKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! OMG! HIS LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! When he learned that addie has poison oak...and she is like are we even now? Have i paid my debt to the society? The way he laughs is sooooooooo cute! That was one cute moment between Addie-Derek! Awwww I loved it!BlushingEmbarrassed

And I love Dr. Bailey...how she does whatever she feels like ignoring chief and all! ROFL She is like i don't care what you say! ROFL I love her!ROFLHug

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Loons you were suppsoed to see episode 17, remember?
Anyways I am going to see episode 20! muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
II am on epi 21 wen u r done with epi 20 buzz me i so cant get over it

and ikrrrrrrrrrrrr? The writer of this epi said that was the FIRST really really honest moment Addek have had ever since Der caught her the way they just laughed together kinda u know in this moment they FINALLY let go of all the hurting and grudging

and I adooooooooooooooooore Baelly Derek together 'i m not mentally challenged u knw...YES U ARE"ROFL beautiful they are beautiful...and MerDer's "just friends" wasROFLROFLBlushing It was like eveyrbody saw exactly how "just friends" they areROFL I LOVE THEM they are trying u know to be something other than each others McDreamys they are finding a way to stay connected without being McDreamy but somehow love always kicks back inBlushing

MerGe wld be back like never before they are family man nothing can break them they wld get through this and the way it happens is BEAUTIFUL BEYOND WORDSHug

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Beautiful! I had tear-y eyes in MerGe scene...when she is trying to tell him sorry in elevator! It was just beautiful! HugHugHug 

And Derek-Addie scene...last one...no words man! I don't know what it say, seriously! Its just BEAUTIFUL! My Mcdreamy!BlushingDay DreamingHug And I loved what he talked to his patient...he asked her to fight for her life, her marriage...OMG!!! DEREK IS MAGIC!!! HugHugHug McDreamy becomes more and more mcdreamy with each passing episode!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

PS: I miss McSteamy Unhappy

Go to top