Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 17)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
btw this is the song of 2.15 MerDer scene in supply closet the one where Mer cries and he just is there for her

Don't ask me abt the meaning of the lyrics half the GA songs I don't get their meanings but the scenes on which they play THAT make the songs just beyond beautiful like I really really feel this song kind of defines Mer and Ellis BOTH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I won't call Mark and Derek soulys or maybe they are I just haven't you know discovered those invisible things in GA like I deliberately tried not to see invisible things u know?

but i know one thing Mark is Derek's BROTHER Der has four sisters FOUR VERY NOISY sisters and Mark is his BROTHER thats all he knows and I somewhere fele the reason why Derek was so so HURT was coz Addie did it with Mark coz via this not only his marriage was destoryed but his best friend too was taken away I feel had it been someone else Derek would haven't even bothered you know he would haven't been this badly hurt coz he didn't love Addie he didn't love her enough to stay and fiht back Naps HE DIDNT....this hurt he is feeling its not coz Adide cheated on him its coz she cheated on him with MARK HIS BEST FRIEND

what am saying is he loved Mark more than Addie even back then when Mer hadn't happened to him

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
And I never connected Ellis-Richard with Meredith-Derek! ROFL Not atleast as of yet until you worded it out! LOL But that is true...but did Richard's wife cheated him or anything...no naa?? See Richard and Derek's situation were completely different...I don't know but I still am unable to see connection between them as such except that Derek and Richard were married! Tongue Right? Was Richard even married during that time?

Anyways so yaa! Me not sure about that as of yet!

But exactly, see that is why Meredith is able to understand Derek...she wasn't wrong about him loons...she was proud of him for trying to save his marriage with and without reflecting upon her own family life...both! Without because until that day, Meredith did not know that her mother had an affair with Richard, which is why her father could possibly leave them all! She came to know that freaking episode! 
And with because it just increased her respect for Derek...and she wondered that why did her mother cheated on her father? And that is why she asked Derek that why did addie cheat you? And also if Addie would have, if they had children!!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 20 March 2011 at 11:21am
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yeah i know what you mean abt MerGe but George has had this thing for her since DAY ONE I don't blame either of them for this and its going to be beautiful for them from here on you would fall flat for their friendship over the next few epis

And Addie is trying but she should be honest bt herself and Mark Derek DESERVES that truth I dunno next two epis for the first freaking time made me feel bad for Addek and their marriage FIRST TIME EVER but there is nothing you can do really nothing when your soul is not in it no matter how hard you try it just isn't meant to be....

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Richard was married back then and Ellis truly truly loved Richard Ellis loved him till her last breath man She too could have stayed with Thacher u know coz he was the good guy and they would have had forever but she chose to take the risk naps she took the risk left her husband didn't ;ie to Richard abt being married Richard knew all along he even knew Mer man but Ellis dared to give up her settled life and fought for her love and Richard couldn't do that

But YES now i so see what u mean I didn't realize Mer was thinking abt her mom when she said "why do people cheat" gosh i so so see all this now YES she respects Derek for fighting for his marriage naps and thats y she wld never be able to respect her own dad but let me tell u naps don't forget this basic fact that Der didn't tell her about Addie while she DOES respect Der COMPLETELY she won't be able to forget that bit easily and she wld be justified in doing that

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
but aaaaaaaaaaaah i love you i can so fele this now that after knowing her parents ka truth she is respecting Derek more and more and more.....sigh that man deserves all te respect in the world he DESERVES it......

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Will listen to the song later!!

But why not loons? Well I have no seen further episodes...I just saw one episode between them so I don't know much...but I could feel that Yuvi-Sid-ish bond between them!!! I don't know but I could just feel it!! And yes, it is exactly what you said...it hurt him the most because she cheated him with HIS BEST FRIEND!! Love...Love...LOVE IT!! 

And I loved it how McSteamy said that Mark slept with Addie and Derek just walked off liike that...but when Mark even touched Meredith, he is bleeding! ROFL Cuteee!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Looking out for MerGe and Addie-Derek scenes...and ofcourse MerDer!! OMG I LOVE THEM!BlushingDay Dreaming

Going to change my dabbaBlushingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
lol they r adorable Mark Derek are ADORABLE and about them not being soulys maybe they are they might as well be i told u i was trying so hard not to make this invisibleish dunno y i was doing that coz dumb u were not interested and so i tried nott o bring sacred words like soulys and all in these relationsLOL bt now u r in so i can bindaas khul ke discover them i told u i was loving them half heartedly like i wanted to love them pooe dils e but i was scared that what the hell am i doing r they even AYish u know? Basically I was waiting for uWink

hey.bhaggu

Go to top