Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 16)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
omg mads came here to wish everyone Happy Holi hoping kissi ki green batit ol hogi and then read ur post OMG its been ten days or something sicne this happened and i had no freaking idea SHIT  i i dunno what to say i really dunno what to say cant even imagine how she must be feeling how u r feeling for that matter its so scary one minute life is all fine and birght and shiny and most importantly kinda certain u have plans for today tomorrow and the other minute u blink and woot u miss it its so scary i dunno i dunno what to say Just hope somehow your friend gets the courage to go on to keep living coz thats what her love would want for her for her to be happy and to actually live her life with love you tell her that mads you tell her that that she has to has to keep living keep fighting for happiness coz its only and only then only when he wld know she is happy he wl be in peace i know its easier said than done i know we cant even begin to imagine her pain understand what shes gng through but she has to go on.....hope and pray earnestly she is fine...if she wld be fine her love wld be fine too just tell her that and be there for her as much as u can.....loooooooove u madsHugHugHug

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Anyways Happy wala holi peeeeeeeeepsHugHugHug Hope life is always painted in love and happiness ka colos for you allllllllllllllllllllllllHugHugHug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
And now starting with my GA droolingggggggggggggBlushing OMG nonnu I still CANNOT beleive you ende dup watching MerDeeeeeeeerBlushingBlushing kitne mahino se i forced u like crazy dkeh dkeh deeeeeeeekh kitna irritate kiya tujhe but no u wld not see u didnt even freaking care and just THE VERY DAY i say fine i dont care a damn if u see or dnt see them now u ended up seeing themROFLBlushing omggggggggggggggggggg i cant believe it i cant believe it i CANNOT BELIEVE IT Blushing now i feel normal sane completeish i dunnooooooooooooooooooooo what i feel but u seeing and most importantly loving them truly truly made MD too part of my universeBlushing All this time I was kind of dreading to accept that I love them to THAT much intensity u know to make them part of my life my vision of love my freaking uni coz I dunno what I felt it was happening for the first freaking time ever since AY that I was falling so madly MADLY in love with some couple and I was scared I thought I was going crazy like I was cheating my own self can't explain the feeling but omgggggggggggggggg you ended up loving them and you feel they are MAGICAL shit all this while i thought they were BEAUTIFUL but I kinda dreaded to call them magical I DON'T KNOW WHY but you diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid and now i feel sane i juts feel sane i feel I am still a me that am not loving this couple for anything thats not MY vision of love u know anything that I didn't get from AY u know basically that AYish factor was missing and you gave me that siiiiiiiiiiighBlushing now i can love MerDer dil khol keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBlushingDay Dreaming coz woh mere AY se alag nahi hai un main bhi mere AY ki khushboo haiBlushing

aur hho bhi kyun na Wallie ka first love hai yeh dooooooooono soBlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 20 March 2011 at 7:46am
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Anyways just saw 2.18Blushing McSteaaaaaaaamy HAS ARRIVEDBlushing Watch out for him you would love love LOVE him and I adoooooooore his and Derek ka BromanceBlushingDay Dreaming another one of my fvt fvt friendships of the showBlushing

and omg for the first freaking time I had tears in that scene when Mer went to see her dad omgggggggggggggggg the wa she said "why didnt u stay and FIGHT FOR US"......shit...and her dad is one spineless person he is seeing his dotty after twenty frekaing years and all he cld tell her ws "is there anything u need".....omg omg omg first time am realizing FIRST TIME first freaking time ki Mer's situation is mirroring Ashi;s when it coems to her dad OMG the diff obviously is Ashi had Sonu to fight for her Mer had freaking NO ONE

and u might be shocked with MerGe thing but don't be if u remember just BEFORE that scene theres a scene btw Mer and Mark at Joe's where Mark gives her HOPE ki what if what if jus this once life turns around and comes on the sides of dirty mistresses? And Mer's VO said...and we hope against all odds against all experiences LIKE CHILDREN WE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE...She went to her Dad expecting maybe he would throw his arms open and shower hr with love...all she needs right now is LOVE any form of love she just needs to feel LOVED that there is someone out there who loves her cares for her...but what did her father do NOTHING..if anything he shunned her out completely...so when she was walking back all ALL her hopes were crushed she realized there ws no one to fight for her...then at Joe's Mark gave her hop and when she went back George came in and said all those PERFECT PERFECT thins said I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU.....so she hoped that maybe if she gave it a chance....maybe.....she as vulnerable an he said the one thing she needed to hear...so thats why MerGe happened

And isn't it adorable how Mark knows RIGHT AWAY Der is in love with Mer??? I think Addie too knows it felt bad for her in the elevator...told you its IMPOSSIBLE to hate Addie..you can only and ONLY love this woman....even if you want MerDer to happen you CANNOT hate Addison...bu she is lying to Der about Mark and her real status, it wasn't just one night stand, she was in lvoe with him and after Der left she even moved in with Mark but Der thinks it was just once...so.....

and isn't angry Derek just all the freaking more McDreamyer??????Blushing

Sigh I LOVE THAT MANBlushingHug First time its happened to me that I fell for a show a love story via the male char With AY Remix it was Ashi loved Yuvi via Ashi with MM its STILL more about Mia than about MM u know? At times I get sooooooooooooooo lost in living Mia that I end up missing Miguel totally thats exactly what happend ith AY too I always knew Yuvi's love for Ashi but Yuvi like ONLY Yuvi i discovered him and his beauty much much later but with this damn with this Der was the one that made me love this show and I keep loving the guy more and more and MORE and freaking more BlushingDay Dreaming
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Loons!! Okie I have not read entire post but talking about Meredith and her father...

Do you see that she was reflecting upon Derek and Addison and herself there?? She had asked derek that do you think addie would have cheated you if you had children!! Do you see she was connecting ellis to addison, and her father to derek...and wondering if addie would have still cheated derek!! And how derek fought for his family, she wanted her father to do that same..you know? I mean derek had no reason, but mer's father did...he had a 5 year old daughter, when he just left them all!!

I don't know, but do you see this loons?

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 20 March 2011 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
oh my damn.....are u freakingggggggggggggg serious I NEVER even connected that.....omgggggggggggggggggggggg r u serious naps????

well i always drew parallel btw MD and Richard and Ellis Richard didn't leave his wife for Ellis like Derek but i never thought this ways OMG OMG r u serious???? SHIT she meant that?

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
shit shit shit shit shit shit.....thats y u said Mer is so freaking proud of him?????......omg u make sens naps u so make sens i never thought that ways but YES u do make sens why wld she ask abt kids else?...she didn't know abt Addie but she knew kids no kids Derek wld have stayed and at least tried to fight harder...Thacher just LEFT VANISHED I know Derek isn't in this marriage anymore I KNOW given a choice he wld right freaking now run to Meredith but still he is trying even if it means hurting his own self watching Mer hurt seeing her sleep with other men seeing her struggle so hard to move on....gosh I dunno

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
As for McSteamy....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am already in love with him! ROFLROFL I love each and every character in this show loons!! I love them!!! They are beautiful!! And Mark, he seems negative but he is not...it does feel like he is Derek's souly...and that is why he could so easily read him and even his other soulmate, Mer!! He so knew that she still loves him and Mer also knew that Mark loves Addie!!! Its just beautiful yaar!! So beautiful!!

And I can't stop respecting Derek for he is trying to save his marriage!! I love him!! I just love him!Hug And even Addie is trying to you know? She knows that Derek is not into this anymore...and he loves Meredith...she feels that somewhere, yet she is trying...she is trying!! I don't know yet if she truly loves Derek or not, but I know that she is trying!

As for Mer and George...its just weird! When Georgy came upto her, I was like I don't want Mer to reject him...but then I was like, its just weird seeing them together! They are more like friends you know? Its just weird seeing them together, that's all! Tongue If asked me to connect them with someone in Remix, it would be like Ashi-Varun...you know what I mean loons?? 

I love Meredith-Derek loons..they are magical! I still can't get over episode 16 and 17, especially 17! I think I still had that episode in mind when I was sleeping...it was just so beautiful! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!

FollowYourHeart

Go to top