Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 15)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
oops! You left...bye kavssssssssss...love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...take careeeeeee!HugHugHug

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
heyy guys .. hope u all are doing finee!!! 

well, I m here to share a very very bad news ..

there;s this friend of mine..a really good friend, who lost her BF yest .. and he was not jus her BF,,they were almost married, mentally .. they were going to tell their resp families after she finished her masters and would have prob gotten married in the next couple of yrs .. 

he died jus yest in a very minor accident which took him into coma and he didnt survive .. its soo soo terrible .. and she was here doing her masters and he was in India .. she went to India during the last two days when he was alive..the only positive is that she got to atleast see him in his last days .. although he was totally unaware of her presence .. I cant even begin to imagine what the world must be like for her now .. I have been crying soo much for the past two days,., because I can feel her pain..although not completely, but still, I can feel it .. its horrible ..

and the worst part is..I cant even do anything to console her right now .. she is not with me .. I feel soo helpless .. its the worst thing that cud ever happen to anyone .. she doesnt even have a father .. 

I dont even know why I blabbered it all here..jus that, this place is always like home .. where I can blabber anything I want to .. 

anyways..I will drop by again sometime .. take care!! love u all loads!! 

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
OMG Maddo! I don't know what to say!!! That is sad and I understand how she and you must be feeling! actually no I can't imagine how she must be feeling...because she feels much more than what i understand!! but i hope that her bf's soul rests in peace!
And you maddo...stop crying dodo!! HugHugHug Love youuu!Hug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@ Debo:

My favorite frost poems...well I like mending walls (its the easiest), then I like accidentally on purpose...I slightly got that before but after talking to my friend about it...i so get it and its one amazing poem!! Then I like after apple-picking...sort of...I loveeeeeeee the road not taken!!!!! I LOVE THAT ONE!! yaa so frm the 10 frost poems...I really like there 4!!

Then I can talk about design, acquinted with night and all...and i dont really like a considerable speck coz i dont even get that freaking poem and stopping by woods on the snowy evening, which is easy but boring! I can't talk for 10 mins about that one!!
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
nappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i see u all greenBig smile
kal i went to bed so saw ur pm today LOL

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

@ Debo:

My favorite frost poems...well I like mending walls (its the easiest), then I like accidentally on purpose...I slightly got that before but after talking to my friend about it...i so get it and its one amazing poem!! Then I like after apple-picking...sort of...I loveeeeeeee the road not taken!!!!! I LOVE THAT ONE!! yaa so frm the 10 frost poems...I really like there 4!!

Then I can talk about design, acquinted with night and all...and i dont really like a considerable speck coz i dont even get that freaking poem and stopping by woods on the snowy evening, which is easy but boring! I can't talk for 10 mins about that one!!
ohkay..my fav poet is tennyson actually..i love d highway man! i duno why bt i just so love it..actually ill write my analysis on it wen im totaly vella!LOL im  a huge fan of odes as well..be it keats or wordsworth both..
ROAD NOT TAKEN is d most relatable piece ever! i mean at dis juncture in life it IS d my absolute fav...

wat about d plays?? wich r ur fav ones?
mine is hamlet..hands down!Big smile oh n den pygmalion by shaw..
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
actually its a tie between tennyson n wordsworth both..
since im like nature poetry Big smile
hmm daffodils n ode to west wind r d winners der
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I haven't read any of his poems that u mentioned except maybe the highway man...might have read that in sophmore year, although I don't remember it much! 
the problem with me is that I have never got a good english teacher, except maybe 9th std! But no seriously...they all are good humans and stuff and they know their stuff really well (except this year's teacher...who is more of a journalism professor) but they cannot teach!! Last year, most of my friends had this other teacher who was really well but I got stuck with Mr.morone sr...who is very smart and damn intelligent...but he cannot teach english...although he is a very good philosophy teacher...but not english! That's the problem! So last year we did nothing in english actually! I hope i get some good teachers in college!!

My fav. play...well I am not much into Shakespeare Tongue but I did like Hamlet, Macbeth (a lil), and I liked Oedipus' Rex! Then I read glass menagerie last year...which wasn't bad either but not a huge fan of it! 

The worst book that we read in high school is The hour of the star...THAT BOOK IS FREAKING PATHETIC!Dead I mean there is this girl who is so dumb and poor and just pathetic...who gets used by everyone all her life...she dates this ugly guy who treats her so bad...picks her up, throws her...and she considers that this is what love is!Stern Smile I couldn't finish this book! But we saw the movie of it...and that is worst movie also!! Pathetic....like seriously!!

Go to top