Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 147)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Okie so this was my first live watch of this show and I have lots to say. Firstly, I want to say that thank you for making a show like Grey's Anatomy and characters like Meredith, Derek, Izzie, George, Cristina, Alex, Bailey, Addison, and all the other characters that have made the show so beautiful till where I have caught up, season 4! 

This show is so beautiful Shonda and it has so much to give! After every episode, you are left thinking and reflecting upon your own life. It is amazing how every case of patient reflects doctor's personal life and how they are able to relate to each patient they treat, in one way or another. Like I just saw Season 4, Episode 14 where there is a gay couple...and one of them is present for MerDer's Clinical Trial. The way that patient shunned away the person he loves because of his father's fears so mirrors Meredith's situation, how her fears overpowers her faith on LOVE (and here i am talking about faith, not trust because she still trusts Derek). And it is because of these fears that she is unable to give in to Derek!

And Derek, he knows this...he feels this but he is scared to, scared to lose Mer! But he is human like all of us who just seek out for Love...and so when Rose gave him love, he could not not give her that back! Although it is so evident that he would not be able to make a fairytale with Rose, because he already did that with his Meredith! This is really beautiful Shonda, I am loving this show a lot!

And talking about Derek and his human qualities, that is another thing I love about this show...no one is perfect! They all are grey-shaded character with their own flaws. They make mistakes but they learn from them, they grow!! That is the most beautiful thing about this show that I have felt so far, and I am seriously so much in love with it! Thank you for creating this show! Thanks a lot!

Now coming to yesterday's episode. My friend is Grey's fan and she wasn't really excited for this episode which had me really worried because I feel all characters in GA till season 4, and I was worried that what if I am unable to feel these characters?

Luckily, I was able to feel all the characters that were present in season 4 (except Callie and Bailey). All the new characters, I could not feel them whatsoever but than again I have not seen them before, so I am unable to connect to them, as of yet. But what disappointed me was that I was unable to connect to Bailey. Bailey wasn't a doctor who would dance in the corridors of hospital. In fact she was just the opposite, the one who maintained discipline in the hospital, amongst her residents and interns. And I couldn't really feel her at all.

I also disliked how one of the doctors was dancing/singing with her patient...its quite unrealistic. I understand that its a fiction, but till season 4 that I have seen, it has been so beautiful that such moments seemed irrelevant and out of the place to me. 

Keeping that apart, I love Mark in this episode! I have been loving him since season 3 but this is the first time I got to see his emotional side after the Addison episode and it was nice to see that. Even lexie with Mark was beautiful...I especially loved the moment when Mark was like "you hate me" and she went "I don't hate you!" Even though I haven't encountered their love story, I was really able to feel them. Beautifully presented!

Also loved the moment when Derek hesitated to tell Mark about Callie's state. I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP Shonda! They are like brothers and you have portrayed that so beautifully. I love their relationship, and with Addie...they do make awesome threesome friends from New York! 

I mean recently in season 4, Addie came back and it was beautiful how she could read Derek's pain without even him wording it out. And so does Mark, even he can so clearly read it...except he never talks to Derek about it! But his actions and all do speak his beautiful connection with Derek. I love their friendship! They both really had no one except each other naa? Its beautiful!

And talking about friendship, I have to say that I loved the moment between Alex-Mer-Cris! I know Izzie,George are not there and I missed them terribly but I loved the moment between these three. Although it was short one moment, I loved it! You really need to give more scenes between these three friends Shonda, because apart from MerDer, it is friendship between our first 5 interns that is loved the most by us here...at least me! And I would love more moments between these three.

Lastly, MerDer! What do I say about them man? They are MAGIC!! They make me so happy just by their mere presence! Ellen and Patrick are amazing actors who brought life to Meredith and Derek...and these two characters are the freaking soul of Grey's Anatomy. I can't even begin to describe how much happy they make me. They are so full of love and hope! After seeing this episode, I realize that they have been through so much! These seven years of life...they have seen so much and crossed every bridge together, for each other! And they are yet doing the same! It is amazing how building their dreamhouse, having their kids was Derek's dream...and how now it had become Meredith's dream! And now all that matters for Derek is Meredith's happiness! He can't see her sad, disappointed like this! Its just so beautiful! They are true soulmates man! Their love for each other is so pure, so selfless! They both are humans are so selfless! I really thank you from the bottom of my heart Shonda for creating such beautiful characters! Meredith may be dark and twisty, but that is her strength and Derek's optimism just completes them both! Their love completes them!! Its so beautiful! I know you have heard this from millions of people, but I love MerDer! Meredith singing that song to Derek in this episode, SHE WAS FREAKINGLY GLOWING WITH LOVE!!! She was feeling just so blessed by loving Derek! Same is with Derek! In season 3, when he confessed his feelings...he had tears in his eyes, feeling so blessed to just love her! He didn't care if she would say yes or not, if she would come back or not...because he could spend his entire life just by loving her with receiving it! Its like loving each other without even trying to own each other! It is really beautiful shonda! I know I said that thousand times in this post itself, but seriously...MerDer are BEAUTIFUL! Their love is their strength and you have shown that beautifully!!

Thank you so much Shonda for creating Grey's Anatomy and giving us such characters who just makes me so happy and fills me with such much of love and hope! I love this show and I love MerDer!!

PS: Oh not to mention, but the singing was awesome. Ellen was my fav. of the lot...she is really gifted!! I hope to listen to more of her songs! She is so talented! Overall, I feel the episode could have been presented in a more realistic way, but whatever was shown of MerDer and Mark/Lexie...I LOVED IT!! Sometimes it made me cry, and sometimes it made me beam with happiness and grin like a small kid seeing them! LOVED IT! Thank you!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 01 April 2011 at 7:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
blah my sig dabab looks so perfeccccccccccccccto
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
MINE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Next one...how about....

Extraordinary together??BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
gooooooooooood u saw the hous of candles scene poora didnt uuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
NOPES I DIDNT! But I know the most famous dialogue of that scene...duh-uh!!!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
noooooooooooooo not that something else

something speciallllllllllllllllll magicalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
from la to romeLOLROFL

Day Dremaing abt McDreamyDay Dreaming