Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 143)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THEY SO FREAKING ARE UPLOADED ON YTTTTTTT

BUT DMAN I JUST HATE THE YT COMMENTS I HATE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ACTUAL REAL ALIVE BREATHING PPL ACTLY EXIST WHO THINKS ADOPTED CHILD ISNT TECHNICALLY UR CHILD AND WHATEVER CRAP SHUT THE F UP U IDIOTS I CANT BLV SUCH PPL EXIST NAPS ITS FREAKING SCARY AND MANY MANY MANY PPL OUT THERE R WITHT HIS VIEW NOT ONE NOT TWO BUT MOST MOST PPL NO WONDER AMERICA IS CONSIDERED RACIST

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i dnt care for sachin! at all lmao..

i wish i cud go to mumbai..
i went for d ind vs nederlands wala match in delhi tho!
bt finals r something else!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

I dont want Mer to have alz man...that would be I don't know-ish! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I DONT KNOWWWWWWWW! Derek is fighting so hard man...I dont want Mer to see that loons...i dont!

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT U KNW PART OF ME THINKS EVEN IF SHE GETS IT SHE WILL SURVIE UNLIKE ELLIS I BLV ELLIS TOO WLD HAV SURVIVED HAD SHE HAD RICHARD WITH HIER HER PROB WS NOT ALZ HER PROB WS SHE DIDNT HAVE A REASON TO GO ON TO FIGHT FOR U KNW? AND WHILE I KNW ALZ KA THERE IS NO CURE BUT HEY I M THAT INSANE LUNATIC WHO BELEIVES LOVE IS THE BIGGEST HEALER THE BIGGEST MAGICIAN I BELEIVE DEREK'S LOVE HAS THE POWER TO HEAL HER NO MATTER WHAT THAT AGAINST ALL ODDS SOMEHOW SHE WLD REMEMBER HIM THEM.....AND IF NOT HE WLD REMEMBER FOR BOTH OF THEM

PART OF ME SAY IT CAN BE ALL BEAUTIFULLY DONE...LIKE THE MOVIE OR RATHER THE NOVEL NOTEBOOK...AND ALSO LIKE MY AY ONE SHOT NEW DAY...DAMN M SO PROUD OF THAT ONE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT MY FVT FREAKING PIECE OF WRITING EVER

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 01 April 2011 at 10:48am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
lol...i don't know but most of the people in my school...or well in my classes are from all around the world so i have never had such encounter...but when you say that people are against adopting...its not only US loons...its all around the world!

In india, its infanticide...why? because people don't want girls...same with China...so yaa!!

Its not only US...but its all around the world, unfortunately!
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OMG! NEW DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! THAT IS MY MOST FAVORITE SHOT LOONS! Everytime I read it, i feel blessed man! Its beautiful...I love that one shot and I think it have told this to you...but its seriously my most fav. one shot! HugHugHug

And i know what you mean by Mer surviving...she will have love by her side...of her friends, family and DEREK!!! While ellis had none!!! She had Meredith but she was so bitter towards meredith!! And it was because of Mer only that she rose in the end loons!! So i know what you mean when you say that Mer will survive!!Hug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Okie I got to go...Go and sleep and i will call you in about 3 hours!
Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!HugHugHug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I GUESS IT MAYBE EVERYWHERE ALL AROUND THE WORLD BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER AND M JUST SHOCKED THAT SUCH PEOPLE ACTLY EXIST
AND NOT RURAL ILLITERATE PEOPLE NAPS ALL WELL EDUCATED WELL ESTABLISHED PEOPLE
IT JUST SUCKS THEY MAKE EVERYTHING LOVING SPECIALLY SO MATERIAL SO ATTACHED TO CONDITIONS
ITS PATHETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

AND OMG YES ELLIS ROSE IN THE END COZ OF MER AND DER WAS THE MEDIUM AND NOW MER WILL RISE COZ OF ELLIS NAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHE WILL RISE COZ OF ELLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOVE MER ELLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MEMIGHT NOT YET KNOW OR SHE MIGHT NOT SAY IT BUT HER MOM IS HER BIGGEST STRENGTH ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE ITS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
BLAH FINE PUTITNG EPIS ON LOAD AND SLEEPING SIGH SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Go to top