Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 139)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ikrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?????????

she is just literallly GLOWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG with love i so hated that song sequence That too ws a MerDer song pata hai on wat scene it came orijnally? Wen Mer calls Finn and Derek both to Jo's and goes like i like u and i like u and i thought i needed to make a choice bt there is thing called considering of options and i wld like to do that in the olden days its called dating....ROFL...it ws such a hilarious scene Der ws so amuuuuuuuuuuuuuused and he so knew she is playinggggggg like he frekaing knew thn and there he is HER MCDREAMY EVERYONE KNEW thats y it made it all all the more hillarousssssROFLROFLROFL

itna cute song tha Running on Sunshine and wat crap they did with it all the couples were so groooooooooooooss specilly Cris and her hubby eww but MerDer gosh they were just BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

these two days r my last bit of gaing frm monday i have to seirously study wld watch S4 wid u bt S5 on wards u watch whole epis i wld watch the MD bits wid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu exept maybe sme epis which just CANNOT be watched in parts

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still have to see epi 14 and 15 though mere saath wapis dekhegi? fir we wld go on to see s4 finaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I will see it again but before you come at ur morning...or you can stay late at your night and we will see episode 14-15...and morning main finale!!

I CANT POSTPONE WATCHING FINALE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

BLAH HWAT TIME WILL U BE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?????? EXACT IME IST

AND R U KIDIDNG ME I DNT EVEN GET HW TO UPLOAD ON THAT NEW PIC SITE WHY ELSE DO U THINK I HAV TO DO SO MUCH FLATTERY TO U BEFORE ASKING U TO CHANGE MY DABBA??/?

MEHU DID SHE MAKE UR SIG?????????????/

AND THAT NIHAROFYING SIG FIRST SHLD GO TO MY DABBA PERIODDDDDDDDDDD

I WANT COMBO AY MD SIGS SO BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I know right? I hated Cris-and her hubby! And even that some doctor and patient...and everyone actually...even bailey I couldn't feel! Tongue

But MERDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! It was like 10 secs ka moment...probably not even 10 secs, but it was so freakingly beautiful! She was seriously just niharofying him, and just soo happily loving him!!! OMG! I just so love this moment! SIGH!

All the three moments from yesterday's episode were B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

BLAH HWAT TIME WILL U BE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?????? EXACT IME IST

AND R U KIDIDNG ME I DNT EVEN GET HW TO UPLOAD ON THAT NEW PIC SITE WHY ELSE DO U THINK I HAV TO DO SO MUCH FLATTERY TO U BEFORE ASKING U TO CHANGE MY DABBA??/?

MEHU DID SHE MAKE UR SIG?????????????/

AND THAT NIHAROFYING SIG FIRST SHLD GO TO MY DABBA PERIODDDDDDDDDDD

I WANT COMBO AY MD SIGS SO BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
3:30 PM...which is your 1 AM! Big smileHeart
And blah! its not hard man...go to imgur.com and then click on computer...than select the pic, upload...and you will see the link for forums!! You are a DUD!Dead

Nopes she hasn't yet!!

AND NOPES! I WILL GO IN MINE FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! Just wait for me to go home...hahahahahahahhahaha!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! REQUEST SOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THEY HAVE KILLED BAELLY THIS SEASON I CANT FELE HER AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MERDER WERE THE ONLY SAVING GRACE ACTLY THEY WERE MUCH MORE THAN SAVING GRACE EVERY SCENE WAS JUST BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVEN THE FIRST ON CALL ROOM SCENE DEREK FEELING MARK AWWWWWWWWWW NOT BEING ABLE TO FACE HIM TELL HIM COZ HE CANT SEE HIS PAIN AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LVOE DERKE MARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AND THE WAY MER JUST ASKED HIM TO CME SLEEP AND THEY JUST SLEPT IN EAHC OTHERS ARMS GIVING EAHC OTHER STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THE NIGHT AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I DUNNO Y NAPS I FELE I LOVE THESE TWO MOMENTS MORE THAN THE ELE MOMENT I MEAN ELE MOMENT IS OBVIOUSLY BEYOND BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND ITS A BIG MOMENT PROMISE OF ETERNITY TYPES BUT ITS BEAUTY WS ALL THERE BUT YEH DO MOMENTS R SO INVISIBLY BEAUTIFUL KI THEY R KILLING ME...R U GETITNG WAT M SAYING?......M NOT SYAING ELE MOMENT NT BEAUTIFUL M JUST SYAING THESE TWO OTHER MOMENTS HAV SOMEHTING INVISIBLEISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHICH IS JUST MAGIC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i gtg...will see you in 30-45 mins! Heart
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
blah u suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I know what you mean...its like AY understanding before remix concert scene to lets just say three promises one! I feel THREE PROMISES SO BADLY...and its very beautifullllllllllllllllllllll...But that understanding one is so invisibly beautiful that its just beautiful..you know?
I can't wait to see season finale of season 4...okie all this while, i thought it was derek who made the house of candles...but now I know that its meredith and I just can't stop grinningggggggggggggggggggg!!! OMG! Derek's expressions would be priceless in that moment!!!!

Go to top