Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is just the 4th oneeeeee! this one went down fast though...finished it in 2 weeks! 🀣☺️🀣 Thats a record! πŸ˜‰

And I gave you link to AYLS CC so many times...you only don't come!🀒 

Anyways...I am on brb...Dinner!!☺️😍 I LOVE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀️

Oyeeee you SO did not send me any links. I only have the link for that first AYLS CC...from when we FIRST made it. Uske baad....I toh thought you guys only came to the Maktub. Were too lazy to come here or something. πŸ˜† I thought we were still chalaying that first CC kissi tarah ghasit ghasit ke. 🀣 Yahan ake patah chala we are already on the FOURTH CC!! πŸ˜² Whaaaat?? When did this happen? πŸ˜† 

You're having dinner now? At midnight? πŸ˜† Acha chal go have food. Enjoy. :)
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Changed it. :D *innocent muh* πŸ˜³πŸ˜† It's from Alice in Wonderland...have you seen the movie? 

Pleaseeee!!!  Excuses, excuses. I JUST changed my username yesterday. Aur mera bday tha monday ko. And you toh live in India so in your time, it was even earlier than my time. Aur to aur, sig dabbe mein likha bhi hua hai my old username. How dumb do you have to be to not make out it's me??? πŸ˜›

BADEEEEE wala pm toh chod you didn't even wish me once! Don't talk to me. Yahan baith ke faltu ki bak-bak karne ka time hai, mujhe ek chindi si wish karne ka time nahin hai tere pass? You owe me a free pass to choos your khoon for a whole month at least. πŸ˜‘

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAIITNG FORRRRRRRRRRR

SHUT UP U KHOON CHOOSING CHUDAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LIKE I DIDNT KNW ITS UR BUDDAY LIKE SERIOUSLY DIDNT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW????

LIKE I DNT ALREADY HAVE SPECIAL WALE GIFTS FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUU? LIKE I DIDNT FIGHT WID NAPS WHO TOLD ME WISH HER WISH HER I WS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET HER CME OUT OF HIDING ATLEATS USE NOTICE TOH KARNE DE KUCH MISISNG HAI MAIN MISISNG HOON USKI ONE AND ONLY BHOOTNI I MEAN I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS BUT BLAAAH KYA FARAK PADTA HAI WHO MISSES ME?

ANYWAYS JUST BECOZ FINALY UR NON EXISTENT BRAINS REMEMBERED I EXIST AND U SHOWED UP AM NOT GNG TO RUIN MY SURPRISE FOR THE CHUDAIL I FELLL IN LOVE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID LET ME GET THIS GANDE WALA GUSSA AND THIS URGE TO KILLLL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONE AND OVER WITH FIR I WLD LAND IN SOMEONE'S INBOX

FOR THE RECORD CHUDAIL I HATE UUUUUUU MERA BUDDYA TUNE EK SECOND KE LIYE BHI MISS KIYA HOTA NA I WLD HAVE KILLED U LNADED IN UR INBOX WID HUNDRED PMS PER TU SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT TUNE NOTICE BHI NAHI KIYA I MISSED UR BUDDAY WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 We
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Oyeeee you SO did not send me any links. I only have the link for that first AYLS CC...from when we FIRST made it. Uske baad....I toh thought you guys only came to the Maktub. Were too lazy to come here or something. πŸ˜† I thought we were still chalaying that first CC kissi tarah ghasit ghasit ke. 🀣 Yahan ake patah chala we are already on the FOURTH CC!! πŸ˜² Whaaaat?? When did this happen? πŸ˜† 

You're having dinner now? At midnight? πŸ˜† Acha chal go have food. Enjoy. :)

I SO DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okie maybe not to this one...but I know I atleast sent you the links to CC thrice!! BLAH!!!! 
And lol at ghasit ghasit ke! 🀣🀣🀣 We are not that bad! 🀣 Actually we were past few months...but now we are soo on spamming spree...Infact, let me open new CC right now...and you better save that link! πŸ˜† IDIOT!!!🀣🀣🀣 The first CC was like year agooooooooooo!

And yup at midnight! 🀣 *Proud look of a brown person* when did we ever have our dinners early?☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

LOOOK WHOS TALKING AS IF SOMEONE REMEMBERED ME IN MONTHS NOT ONE PM SOCHA BUDDYA PE TAPKUNGI NAHI TOH SHAYAD GUSSE MAIN AAKE PM KAREGI BUT NO WOH BHI NAHI KAUN HOON MAIN I AM NO ONE MAIN WISH KARUN NA KARUN KYA FARAK PADTA HAI RIGHT?

MORONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok first of all, BUDDYA kisko bola??? πŸ˜‘😑 Budhi hogi tuuuuuu bhootniii kahin ki!! πŸ˜‘

And waah bhai waah!! Kya turn around kiya baat ko! Just go check WHO pm'ed WHO last ok??? I sent you a huge long pm about my life...and then YOUUUU were supposed to send me one back...this was like a million years ago. I'm STILL waiting for that PM btw!! Excuses, excuses tere. Mujhe ek PM karne ke liye bhi tujhe sau baar sohna padta hai??? HOW LAME!!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I am SOOO not buying this! 

Can't believe you're even giving me all this CRAP. Ahi tak faltu ki BAKWAS pe BAKWASSSS bole chali jaa rahi hai. Yeh nahin ki AB wish karde!!! πŸ˜‘
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
YES! I HAVE SEEN ALICE IN WONDERLAND! πŸ˜ƒ When did that come in alice in wonderland though?

I LOVE YOUR OLD ID THOUGH!! Cute2Stay!! Why did you change it????😭 I miss your old ID! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAIITNG FORRRRRRRRRRR

SHUT UP U KHOON CHOOSING CHUDAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LIKE I DIDNT KNW ITS UR BUDDAY LIKE SERIOUSLY DIDNT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW????

LIKE I DNT ALREADY HAVE SPECIAL WALE GIFTS FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUU? LIKE I DIDNT FIGHT WID NAPS WHO TOLD ME WISH HER WISH HER I WS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET HER CME OUT OF HIDING ATLEATS USE NOTICE TOH KARNE DE KUCH MISISNG HAI MAIN MISISNG HOON USKI ONE AND ONLY BHOOTNI I MEAN I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS BUT BLAAAH KYA FARAK PADTA HAI WHO MISSES ME?

ANYWAYS JUST BECOZ FINALY UR NON EXISTENT BRAINS REMEMBERED I EXIST AND U SHOWED UP AM NOT GNG TO RUIN MY SURPRISE FOR THE CHUDAIL I FELLL IN LOVE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID LET ME GET THIS GANDE WALA GUSSA AND THIS URGE TO KILLLL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONE AND OVER WITH FIR I WLD LAND IN SOMEONE'S INBOX

FOR THE RECORD CHUDAIL I HATE UUUUUUU MERA BUDDYA TUNE EK SECOND KE LIYE BHI MISS KIYA HOTA NA I WLD HAVE KILLED U LNADED IN UR INBOX WID HUNDRED PMS PER TU SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT TUNE NOTICE BHI NAHI KIYA I MISSED UR BUDDAY WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh Goddddd!!! See this is why I HATEEEEEE you sooo much!!! How "maharaani" can you get???? πŸ˜‘😑

As if you are the QUEENNNN of the world na? Ki FIRST I have to MISS you!! Ki bhai Ms. MAHARANI jee here did not wish me today! Phir I have to SHOW how much I miss you. PHIR jaake Ms. Maharani jee apne darshan dengi hum sabko nahin? Phir jaake mujhe ek choti se bday wish milegi!! πŸ˜‘ How lame can you get? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Come on!! I toh forgot my own bday yaar!!! But Naps se kuch seekh! SHE remembered and wished me, surprised me so nicely! Aur ek tu, ki pehle I should MISS you, phir jaake mujhe ek wish milegi kyun? πŸ˜‘

And P.S. I did miss your wishes in that bday thread Naps made for me. If you had BOTHERED to check that even! πŸ˜‘

And you and your surprises. Jeez....I would've been happy with a simple si wish bhi. Doesn't take much to make me happy you know. Par nahin...maharani jee ko fursat hi kahan hai! ITNA kasht uthana padta hai PHIR jaake apke darshan milte hain kyun? πŸ˜›