Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 135)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
okie whatever to hell with the crappers they wld never ever get MD

talking abt epi 13 I don't know there is somehting in the last MD scene the way he shakes her hand and then does that lil gesture at the back of her hands what was he looking at??? There was something abt that gesture i don't know what exactly was he looking at her "tiny ineffectual fists"? And there was sadness definitely sadness like u know both know they are right here and if they want they can extend han and touch and reach out for each other lekin fir bhi there is this huge time and space separating them where they can't reach out like they r silently screaming the other person is hearing that scream too fir bhi they can't reach out u know?

its i don't know what...and ha u changed the whole meaningggggg of the elevator scene ab tak it was just a hilarious moment for me coz of Mark and Derek and Mer's obvious OUCHNESSROFL but man u changed the whole menaingggggggggg of this scene After reading u went back and saw and omg i realized he ONLY ONLY looks back at herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not at Addie and NOT at Rose ONLY HER like u said as if trying to make sure SHE WAS FINE and omg this scene so was set out to be hilarious one with the music and all and I bet audience took it that way but now am seeing it and realizing how awkward Der felt can u see the guilt on his face when Mark is blabbering? omg just look at his face its like again and again hitting him he is cheating on Mer betraying her jab ki he is NOT they freaking broke up he is free to do whateevr he wants to but the fact that he still feels guilt is u know screaming how he is doing this against his will how he KNOWS he is NOT READY how he knows he never will be ready Although Mer can't hold any grudge against him for this but he is freaking feeling guilty none the less Its beautiful th fact that they are not together yet he feles guilty to such an extent that he feels he is cheating on her...on their love...its beautiful....the reality is the only person he really is cheating is his own self and he knows that too....the way he said to Addie "she is lovely she is really lovely" that said it all....he is trying so freaking hard but somewhere he is also accepting with each passing day he wld never feel love or magic again....i mean he  wld feel all those words only and only for Mer.....man i want to hug himmmmmmmm

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 31 March 2011 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
and AddieeeeeeeeeeeeROFLHug Adorable she is soooooooo adorable her reaction when she first saw Rose omgggggggggggROFLROFLROFL she was trying so hard not to LAUGH OUT LOUDROFLROFLROFL it was as if she wanted to roll her eyes and say ya right she has a chance against Meredith Grey MEREDITH GREY against whom I MYSELF didn't have a chance?ROFLROFL
Hilarious that was so hilarious ROFLROFL And as I said the minute she talked to Der she knew he has lost it Mer has lost it EVERYONE have just LOST IT in that hospital she could so see through his "she is really lovely" and her Derek W*H r u doing wasn't for clinical trial it was more like W*H r u doing with your freaking life when u knw its Mer how the hell r u letting her get away?
And u knw am kind of reminded of that delted S2 Finn and Mer scene here where Finn says to Mer abt Doc ki is she really fighting for Doc's life when she KNOWS he is foregone or is she fighting for something entirely diff....same is he case with Derek and this trial what is he fighting for to make a medical miracle or to recreate the miracle of love?...and i felt thats wat Addie meant she saw through him and knew he is fighting for MER who is expecting GREATNESS and if he cant deliver that he wld yet again feel like a failure

and that scene btw Addie and Chief where she says I needed to cme back to knw I did the right thing by leaving u knw wat i thought y she said that?...coz she saw that inspite of not being together Derek LOVED Mer and he wld ALWAYS love Mer no matter what so yeah she did the right thing by leaving...u knw wat I mean?

and she knws Mer loves him too she knows him and Mer r meant to be tab hi toh at Joe's she is kicking Mer's ass an wat she really meant ws u cnt let him go like that Mer not with that doe eyed thing not with anyone it wld break him change who DEREK CHRISTOPHER SHEPHERD is I looooved that moment she was fighting for Derek there and also for the love she knew is meant to be....

hey.bhaggu

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
tum log kitne gandhe ho...gadhe bhiii....ek bhi Indian siggy nahi dabba mein....u ppl are sooooo stupid, idiotic....useless....good for nothing
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Give me links to some awesome Cricket siggies...which has Sachin-Sehwag in it...I love their partnership!BlushingHeartHug
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
is this ok, madam?

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
ITS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! But there is no Sehwag! Unhappy I want Sachu and Viruuuu!!BlushingDay Dreaming

BUT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! LOOK AT SACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! HIS HAPPINESS HAS NO BOUNDARIES!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!BlushingHugHug
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
u should have seen that pic of sachin...so happy...he was in air...i can't find it now...but find it out for u

k...i will ask others if made or found any viru-sachin siggys

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I love you kavsssssssssssssssssssss!!!HugHugHug 

I am going now..hungry so will have some lunchhhh!!! Love youuuuu!! HugHugHug

Go to top