Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 134)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
damn it it stopped damn ittttttttttt

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
"It was nice working with you Dr. Shepherd!"
"Dr.Grey..."

DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! THIS MOMENT IS KILLER LOONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! ITS THE KILLER MOMENTTTTTT!!!!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 30 March 2011 at 11:42pm
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
wat r they feleing on that moment napsssssssssssssss??

and its the moment frm that sig i ws wearing last week remember? where we were dieing on their expressions sighhhhhhhhh

and did u see how beautifully they hsowed how Derek knows her better than she knows herself she THINKS she is a hopeless person that she neevr has hope for anything SHE THINKS that bt reality is she is full of hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and she gets emotioanlly attachd and it hurts her like hell to see others in pain and Derek KNOWS ALL OF THAT dman ittttttttt
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I don't know what they were feeling...but they were surely sadddddddddddddddd...I don't know but they were feeling each other, yet they were finding each other...that inalcanzable type feeling!! I think...

AND YES! I realized...well I did but you worded it out for it...It is awesome how Derek knows her more than she knows herself...its beautiful and I can't wait for her to realize that...for them to realize what they truly want!! 

And I was laughing when Derek was stuck in elevator with Mer, Addie, Rose...and than Mark comes and he is like...oh man you would give anything to be taking the stairs right now! ROFLROFLROFL But did you see how Derek looked at Mer when Rose came...and he was like feeling so uncomfortable and he knew that so did Mer...and he just looked back to check on her! I don't know but it showed how much he cared for herrr! 

I loved this episode and now I am going to bed because I am sleepy and also school tomorrow! Now, I can't skip tomorrow!! Sigh! 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug

And please study loons...please study man...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Byeeeeeeeeee...love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! HugHugHug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
ROFLoh man the way u r begging me to studyROFLROFLROFL

okie fine wld or at least try to but m so high right now songs frm the musical epi r released and Ellen sings in one of them and she is soundinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg so freaking adoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaable omg i wana go pull her cheecks she is adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and i fele she is a damn good person damn genuine dman sincere u knw why? coz u shld see the way she laughs in real life she never smiles NEVER she always laughsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Somehting tht Priya does i hate celebs who fake smile for cameras and Ellen doesnt do that there is so much of honesty and innocence in her laughs she is adowableeeeeeeeeeeee

PD got out of this musical crap am sure he must be gloating like hell abt it and teasing Ellen and everyone who cldnt escapeROFLROFL he is such a cartooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonROFLROFL poor ellen she ws the only one who didnt had a choice coz shes the lead hers is the most stringent contract she HAD to sing and she sang adorably This epi wld have actly been EPIC if it wasnt Callie heavy and instead all the cast especially the ORIGINALS  were singing coz they r the ones people connect with most
Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
?????????? i think i have been absconding from here!!! O_o
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
abhzzzzzzzzzzzzz so good to see u after ages hope u doing well m sure boards must be over by now welcome back

naps why arent u on man new paddy pics and m swoooooooooooooooooning he looks so frekaing dreamy in suits part of the reason why i loved Season six so freaking much ws coz i got to see him in suuuuuuuuuits sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
people r so lame they hated Der for dating Rose can u blv it? hardly any damned one likes S4 they hated Der for being mean to Mer oh hello when in the name of hell ws he meannnnnnnnnnnn????? just when what do u expect he is prim and proper all the freaking time? thats not human u knw that right? and those who hate Der Rose dnt have faith in MD Rose was never even a threat Der easily felt way more for Addie than he ever EVER did for rose and if addie too cldnt be a threat wat wld rose be huh???? h didn even liked rosewith full honesty for freaking god's sake it ws obvious all he wanted dreamed hoped ws Mer then why the hate Its seirously the MOST beautiful seasn its beutifuller than freaking S2 do ppl even know love naps???

Go to top