Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 133)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Oh btw loons, I saw the scene that you are wearing in your avi...well I don't remember the dialogues now but DEREK CANNOT DANCE FOR THE SAKE OF THE HEAVEN! ROFLROFLROFL Oh yaa...he was like what would cris do...and mer was like well we would just start dancing...and so Der puts on the music and starts dancing...and he sooo cannot danceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! But he looks so freaking ADORABLEEEEEEEEE!! Awww I wanted to hug him!!HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
dderek is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad derek is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

just saw derek mark elevator scene dont u fele he is so frekaing sad there when he says he lcld be serious abt rose?????????
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
and that chief izzie scene it brings tears to my eyes VERYTIME i see it everytimeeeeeeeeeeeee like happy warmt ears coz it gives me hope so much hope

DONT LICK YOUR WOUNDS CELEBRATE THEM WALK PROUD STUD A LIL COZ U R IN A LION FIGHT AND JUST COZ U DIDNT WIN DOESNT MEAN U DNT KNW FREAKING HOW TO ROAR

ITS JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Obviously...Derek is just looking out for love loons...you know the way Yuvi did with Yamini? I can't help but compare them...because we all are humans are we need LOVE to live...to evolve and Derek needed that...which is why he is with Rose!

And in the scene you are talking about...he was sad...he knows he doesn't love her the way he loves Meredith...he can never love anyone like that, but she loves him and that is all he cares right now...at this stage in his life!! Mer has friends, Der has no one...he doesn't share much with Mark...not yet although they are coming closer again...and so he is just looking out for love!!

You know...?

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

and that chief izzie scene it brings tears to my eyes VERYTIME i see it everytimeeeeeeeeeeeee like happy warmt ears coz it gives me hope so much hope

DONT LICK YOUR WOUNDS CELEBRATE THEM WALK PROUD STUD A LIL COZ U R IN A LION FIGHT AND JUST COZ U DIDNT WIN DOESNT MEAN U DNT KNW FREAKING HOW TO ROAR

ITS JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Exactly...he was basically saying this loons...turn your scars into stars...because that is what you do!!!!

I love this show...each and every character is so beautiful and have so much to give and share! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Okie I am going to watch episode 13 and have some maggi! Heart
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
GO THE LAST MERDER SCENE DUNNO Y DEREK WENT MAYBE COZ HE CANT IGNORE HR HE CANT AVOID HER HE CANT NOT BE THERE FOR ANY MOMENT SHE WLD NEED HIM HE WOULD AND HE SO WOULD BE THERE NO MATTER HOW IT HURTS HIM PERIOD U CLD SEE ITS AFFECTING HIM HE CLDNT EVEN SAY ONE SENTENCE FLUENTLY U CLD SEE ITS UNNERVING HIM BUT HE WLD AND HE WLD ALWAYS GO TO HER HE CAN NOT IGNORE HER JUST CAN NOT

and the way he looked at her with amazement and respect at her sheer talent GOSH and Mer man it was killing her YES but this was not abt HER this was not abt THEM this ws abt saving SAVING LIVES this was abt being guardian of their own humanity and the reaosn why she could evolve the reason why she cld start talking to Dr Whyte was coz of this one moment btw her and Derek this one moment where she cld look at him talk to him and u know just ander hi ander accept this is the man she loves and no matter wat happens thats nt gng to be taken away frm her not the man but the love u know?

and Derek i too thought its like Yuvi Yamini but naps Yuci had a semblance of happiness u knw? whatever he felt for yamini be it love or whatever it was real yes we saw that he had wanted all of that with Ashi but since he cldnt get it he chose yamini but whatever just whatever he had with Yamini was real...here while Derek is with Rose he doesnt feel a shard for her AND HE KNOWS IT...thats what makes it more sad...at least Yuvi was happy then naps even if temporarily he was happy...but Derek he so is not its like if someone asks him to run he wld any damned minute....he is sad he is lonely way too lonely and no matter how great Rose is he cant connect with her inspite all his trying...its just........

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Oh btw loons, I saw the scene that you are wearing in your avi...well I don't remember the dialogues now but DEREK CANNOT DANCE FOR THE SAKE OF THE HEAVEN! ROFLROFLROFL Oh yaa...he was like what would cris do...and mer was like well we would just start dancing...and so Der puts on the music and starts dancing...and he sooo cannot danceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! But he looks so freaking ADORABLEEEEEEEEE!! Awww I wanted to hug him!!HugHugHug

ROFLROFLROFLPaddy is such a bad dancerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrROFLROFLROFL and a terrible terrilbe singer thats y he isnt singing in this upcoming epi but damn this was soooooooooooooooooooROFLROFL it was hilarious and yet so cute an adowableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHugHugHugbeautiful the show is beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllll It makes my heart break seeing what it has become its not that bad u knw naps its still damn good if u compare with Indian shw standards bt u cnt compare it wid Indian shw standrds its benchmark is its own former self and tht ws so GREAT SO PHENOMENAL that the present feels just a shadow of the past u knw wat i mean?

Go to top