Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 131)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i m giving up i cant watch

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
okie m gathering courage and finishing it but i cant naps its toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heart breaking too heart brekaing naps napssssssssssssssssss do something
how cna somehting be so beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
MerDer...
BEAUTIFUL!! Its amazing how Meredith sees them together and it was like killing her, yet she held herself up and defended Rose...and than just diverted her mind into contest!! Seriously...whenever she looked at Derek or even Rose...it killed her!! Well she couldn't even see Derek because it hurts her and same with Derek...he couldn't even look at her!! About him, I don't know about hurt...I am sure it hurts him but it fills him with guilt too, I think...

But what I loved most was the last moment...how they teamed up again just because she found a way to save life! OMG!!! How beautiful is that loons...forgetting all their personal probs...they are so selfless and I just love them!BlushingEmbarrassedHug 

You know when Rose tells Lexie that I love Derek...and than she goes and Mer asks Lexie what's going on as a sister? But than Lex asks Mer what's wrong? She just ignores her and is like that she is resident again and she should stop stealing stuff from hospital...she was trying to avoid talking about Derek because if she did, she would break down and she couldn't do that...you know? I loved that moment!!

And derek knows that she is ignoring him...what I am wondering is that why did he go upto her in the end? I am sure she would have otherwise to consult about her research...but why did he??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Oh btw loons, I saw the scene that you are wearing in your avi...well I don't remember the dialogues now but DEREK CANNOT DANCE FOR THE SAKE OF THE HEAVEN! ROFLROFLROFL Oh yaa...he was like what would cris do...and mer was like well we would just start dancing...and so Der puts on the music and starts dancing...and he sooo cannot danceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! But he looks so freaking ADORABLEEEEEEEEE!! Awww I wanted to hug him!!HugHugHug

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
dderek is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad derek is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

just saw derek mark elevator scene dont u fele he is so frekaing sad there when he says he lcld be serious abt rose?????????
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
and that chief izzie scene it brings tears to my eyes VERYTIME i see it everytimeeeeeeeeeeeee like happy warmt ears coz it gives me hope so much hope

DONT LICK YOUR WOUNDS CELEBRATE THEM WALK PROUD STUD A LIL COZ U R IN A LION FIGHT AND JUST COZ U DIDNT WIN DOESNT MEAN U DNT KNW FREAKING HOW TO ROAR

ITS JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Obviously...Derek is just looking out for love loons...you know the way Yuvi did with Yamini? I can't help but compare them...because we all are humans are we need LOVE to live...to evolve and Derek needed that...which is why he is with Rose!

And in the scene you are talking about...he was sad...he knows he doesn't love her the way he loves Meredith...he can never love anyone like that, but she loves him and that is all he cares right now...at this stage in his life!! Mer has friends, Der has no one...he doesn't share much with Mark...not yet although they are coming closer again...and so he is just looking out for love!!

You know...?

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

and that chief izzie scene it brings tears to my eyes VERYTIME i see it everytimeeeeeeeeeeeee like happy warmt ears coz it gives me hope so much hope

DONT LICK YOUR WOUNDS CELEBRATE THEM WALK PROUD STUD A LIL COZ U R IN A LION FIGHT AND JUST COZ U DIDNT WIN DOESNT MEAN U DNT KNW FREAKING HOW TO ROAR

ITS JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Exactly...he was basically saying this loons...turn your scars into stars...because that is what you do!!!!

I love this show...each and every character is so beautiful and have so much to give and share! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

FollowYourHeart

Go to top