Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 101)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
well i cn only tell u its gng to get dark and dark and darkerrrrrrrrrrrrr and darker u know why napsssssssssssss??? COZ THE FREAKING DARKEST HR OF NIGHT IS JUST BEFORE THE BREAK OF DOWN so they wld have to go through that darkness to reach the down of their eternityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy right now Derek is the one fighting fighting and fighting against all odds against all logic evidence he is the one fighting and Mer is being an avoider she is sleeping she is telling herself everything is fine coz he is with her even if only in S and M u know she is delusional so there willc me a point where Der ill have to give her a push so she herself freaking realizes everything is NOT FINE ....u know?.....wat i mean is right now u saw Derek's fight soon u wld see Mer's fight tooooooo.....

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I KNOW YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SO DO IIIIIIIIIIIII!!

The most beautiful thing is that they know they are meant to be...they so do...but they are just giving it a time...to gain that faith!!
Its like Ashi-Yuvi in season 2 man...its soo like them! And you know how we were talking that Meredith went back to Derek...loons, they are on same page as AY right now...they so areeeeeeeeee!!
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Loons DONT TELL ME MAN! Let me see it myselffffffffffffffff!!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
oh hello who said s7 most epis r blah??
u got to be kidding me FIRST FIVE EPIS R PHENOMENAL FREAKING PHENOMENAL SIXTH IS BLAH SEVENTH IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL FOR MD AND DERSTINA NINET TENTH ELVENTH R BEYOND WORDLY BEAUTIFUL TWELTH MERDER BITS R BEAUTIFUL 13TH IS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL 14TH MER AND MD BITS R BEAUTIFUL 15 TH IS PHENOMINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SIXTEENT IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH SEVENTEENTH IS WOW WITH MD

the prob is u wld only care abt MD or Cris or alex or Cheif or Balley in S7 u wnt care abt new chars thats the biggest prob

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Okie toh what is problem? Just because 4-5 episodes were less of MD...you guys are making it that it is end of the world! Geeeeeeeeeeee! Unhappy Well but than again, I haven't seen so I shouldn't say much! ROFL

But I didn't like callie since season 3...she annoys the heck out of me!! So I am sure I am not going to like her tracks!! Why won't I like Mark and Lexie? Unhappy I am liking them right now...a lot!!

Izzie dies right??? Unhappy 
I don't want her to die...she is my fav. character after MerDer! Unhappy OMG! The way she saved bambi...it was sooo adorable! I seriously love Izziee loons!!! I love herrrrrrrrrrr HugHugHug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

"You know what I told her? All those stuff that this grey wouldn't let me!"
"You can say anything to me...!"
"I want to Marry you...I want to have kids with oyu...I want to build us a house...I want to settle down and grow old with you...I want to die when i am 110 years old in your arms...I dont want 48 uninterrupted hours...I want a lifetime!"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I AM DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I have to freakingly write a speech for French Club induction and I don't want to loons...I have to write how much I love languages and how they have impacted me...gahhhhhhhh!! Unhappy 

But OMG @ MerDer! I can't believe how beautiful they are...just how beautiful!! After my speech, I am going to watch epiosde 7!! Heart

Btw loons, couldn't make the siggie today...and I don't think I will be able to now until thursday! sorry! Unhappy

Oh fish! And its pals b'day and I have zero gifts for her!!! MY LIFE SUCKS and I am so responsible for that! D'oh
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
god u r such a melodramatic queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Go to top