Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
damn i cant watch its hard to watch really hard to watch i get choked at every sight of Mer like LITERALLY choked Damn it hats off o her for still coping when anyone cld say all she wants to do is fall apart
that moment where they stop to see Derek and Rose omg she wld hav broken down any minute it killed her but the way she defended Rose its like she isnt holding anything against him she is happy for him she isnt even j of Rose she doesnt even hate her she is just sad she isnt the one in her shoes all smiling and laughing and giggling and holding his hand and walking towards life towards dreams
and Derek lol he isnt serious YET five weeks and ONLY five dates🤣
omggggggggggg MerDer with that womana nd Mark I CANNOT SEE THIS I CANNOT IT KILLS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY R SO SAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD the way they cant even look at each other as if one look and they wld forget everything and weep[ each other in their arms OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMG Mer shit every second a part of her is dieing breakinggggggggggggggggggg so much so hard that even Mark noticed the way she is gulping down i dont know wat perhaps tears i dont know she is having difficulty breathinggggggg there is so much sadness etched in her every freaking fiberrrrrrrr and the way derek just cant CANNOT look at her omggggggggggggggggggg
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful episode!! Just what a beautiful episode! You know loons, apart from all the characters and MerDer...what I love about this show? At the end of every episode, it just leaves us thinking... I don't know but such a beautiful episode!!

The moment between Chief and Izzie...it was such a beautiful moment when he told her that even if the lion lost, he didn't forget how to roar...and that because she was in the competition...even if she lost it, it shows that she is the lion...something like that but you know what I mean? It was a beautiful moment!! 

Than George-Lexie...you know we all just complain and complain about stuff...but we never look at how we can change it...like gandhi said...be the change that you want to see!! You know? I loved that moment...

Than I loved Cris when she chose to look at the surgery rather than being in the competition...because she knows that cardio is her dream...and so she chose her dream compared to a chase to reach the top...you know? And Cris always had this in her...to be at the top but for once, she chose to do where her heart resided rather than being at the top!

Like Mer said...what sets us apart is that we feel, think...WE EVOLVE AS HUMANS! Obviously we evolve genetically and physically...but here she was talking about we evolving as person, bringing us closer to our souls...you know? 

Loved this episode!!!

As for MerDer...coming up in my next post...!!
i m giving up i cant watch
okie m gathering courage and finishing it but i cant naps its toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heart breaking too heart brekaing naps napssssssssssssssssss do something
how cna somehting be so beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
MerDer...
BEAUTIFUL!! Its amazing how Meredith sees them together and it was like killing her, yet she held herself up and defended Rose...and than just diverted her mind into contest!! Seriously...whenever she looked at Derek or even Rose...it killed her!! Well she couldn't even see Derek because it hurts her and same with Derek...he couldn't even look at her!! About him, I don't know about hurt...I am sure it hurts him but it fills him with guilt too, I think...

But what I loved most was the last moment...how they teamed up again just because she found a way to save life! OMG!!! How beautiful is that loons...forgetting all their personal probs...they are so selfless and I just love them!☺️😳🤗 

You know when Rose tells Lexie that I love Derek...and than she goes and Mer asks Lexie what's going on as a sister? But than Lex asks Mer what's wrong? She just ignores her and is like that she is resident again and she should stop stealing stuff from hospital...she was trying to avoid talking about Derek because if she did, she would break down and she couldn't do that...you know? I loved that moment!!

And derek knows that she is ignoring him...what I am wondering is that why did he go upto her in the end? I am sure she would have otherwise to consult about her research...but why did he??
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Oh btw loons, I saw the scene that you are wearing in your avi...well I don't remember the dialogues now but DEREK CANNOT DANCE FOR THE SAKE OF THE HEAVEN! 🤣🤣🤣 Oh yaa...he was like what would cris do...and mer was like well we would just start dancing...and so Der puts on the music and starts dancing...and he sooo cannot danceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! But he looks so freaking ADORABLEEEEEEEEE!! Awww I wanted to hug him!!🤗🤗🤗
dderek is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad derek is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

just saw derek mark elevator scene dont u fele he is so frekaing sad there when he says he lcld be serious abt rose?????????
and that chief izzie scene it brings tears to my eyes VERYTIME i see it everytimeeeeeeeeeeeee like happy warmt ears coz it gives me hope so much hope

DONT LICK YOUR WOUNDS CELEBRATE THEM WALK PROUD STUD A LIL COZ U R IN A LION FIGHT AND JUST COZ U DIDNT WIN DOESNT MEAN U DNT KNW FREAKING HOW TO ROAR

ITS JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Obviously...Derek is just looking out for love loons...you know the way Yuvi did with Yamini? I can't help but compare them...because we all are humans are we need LOVE to live...to evolve and Derek needed that...which is why he is with Rose!

And in the scene you are talking about...he was sad...he knows he doesn't love her the way he loves Meredith...he can never love anyone like that, but she loves him and that is all he cares right now...at this stage in his life!! Mer has friends, Der has no one...he doesn't share much with Mark...not yet although they are coming closer again...and so he is just looking out for love!!

You know...?