Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
In this scene, I don't think Derek is sad...Derek is falling in love with her all over again...She came there because she doesn't want to lose him and she has this fear that she will...and so when she says that "you have fear when you have something to lose right?" and he nods...and I don't know how to put this...but he certainly wasn't sad...

But when he says Meredith...yes he would have told her that he kissed Rose, but also that she has nothing to fear because he loves her for eternity! 

I don't know...but it was just beautiful...

And the next day, when Mer tells him that I can't trust you...he goes like you can't trust anyone...no matter what I do...I don't know what but I felt it was his anger and guilt at the same time that was speaking...you know? I don't know...talk to me!! 
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ikr???????/...it was his anger and guilt both u wld see his guilt rearing breaking him in aage ka epis.....when he is unable to be there for her feels like a freaking ailure no matte wat he does no matter wat he says its not enough...and Mer too is using the wrong bale she does trusts him she does but things liek this happen and she panics she panics coz damn it she is the girl who has always been abandoned and she ws right yesterday he ws kissing other ppl today he ws building their dream house...i dunno the way he is unable to meet her eyes the wya he stammered when she asked him abt Rose he knew it then and there she is gng to walk away he knew it...and in the Baelly scene too he ws telling her u made a mistake it ws more for himself too...he made a mistake in kissing Rose but it wsnt that big a mistake to give up on the relation totally..u know?...but Mer didnt give up on this coz of the kiss she went blahed coz HE DIDN'T TELL HER it reared all her past fears again......and when he says u cant trust anybody look at Mer's face she is realizing yes that is the problem not him...she knows naps he is a man with character she knows it....she also knows he wnt knowingly hurt her....u know...and Derek's face when she goes...damn....crushed all over again....broken all over again....and i feel in the scene outside Baelly's child room...when the healing is gng on....i feel Derek just accepted its over....i feel he finally finally accepted....he is hurt he is sad he is angry but he accepted its over he can't fight it anymore...that ws the moment i guess when he truly let her go....and i fele the only way to actuall let her go was for him to start seriously start dating other people..if not he wld find some or the other reason to cme back to her to keep hanging keep holding on to the slightest shards of hope and that wld do no damned good for her....u know?

and Mer standing there she was just breathing naps SHE WAS JUST BREATHING but inside she was dead SOMETHING DIED INSIDE HER BAKC THEN HER REASON TO LIVE TO BELIEVE SOMETHING DIED IN HER SOMEHTING DIED NAPS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
"I dont know about cricket but still i watch cricket to see Sachin's play- Not because i love his play its because to know the reason why my country's productiOn reduced to 5O % when he is in batting"

-BARRACK OBAMA (Article  in India Today)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WS SO CUTE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

BT DAMN MDDDDDDDDDDD THIS IS SO PAINFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WE WLD FINISH S4 BY THIS WEEKEND SIGHHHHHHHH

ONLY SEVENTEEN EPIS😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I know!!!!!! Mer was so freaking numb...It was beautiful loons...you said all that about what MerDer are feeling...I know right?? Mer wasn't upset coz he kissed her...she was upset because he kissed her and didn't tell her! She felt like history would repeat itself...and that maybe he would betray her again...until derek said that you can't trust anyone...

I don't know loons but its beautiful! I don't have words to describe loons...I haven't completely discovered the moments but I do agree with you on all!☺️😳🤗

You know its just to much of chaos with their feelings...like Ashi-Yuvi during yamini phase...the chaos of feelings! They know they love each other, but they don't know what they want...and this is because of the fear that is overpowering them!! Its just beautiful!!
okie ive me link hopefully not megavid
u suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk PERIOD
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Well...so do you! LETS WATCH NOW!! ❤️