AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
I am loving the scene more and more loons with each word of yours!! I didn't read their kiss first time...I don't know why but upon seeing it again, I realized that it was more than just a kiss!!

It was like they so badly want to hang onto each other, to make things work...to be with each other...but its just not working out! Its like they need each other but they can't for each other...you know? 

I don't know but its becoming more and more with each time I think about it and I am going to see it again!
I LOVED DEREK CRIS SCENE IN THIS...THE WAY HE GOT CRIS...TH WAY HE GETS THAT BOTH MER AND CRIS TRY TO ACT SO FREAKING TOUGH BUT KNOWS THEY R NOT TOUGH THEY R NOT FINE....IT WS JUST

AND GOD U CAN SEE HE IS SO FREAKING ALONE...THE POOR GUY WS FREAKING ASKING EVERY LIVING SOUL TO GET A DRINK...
I TOLD U IT WAS MUCH FREAKING MUCH MORE THAN A BREAK UP KISS OR SOME BREAK UP SEX OR BLAH OR WHATEVER JUST READ THAT KISS SEE THE DESPERATION ANGST IN THAT KISS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS NOT A KISS ITS EVERYTHING THEY WANT TO SAY TO EAHC OTHER BUT THEY CANT ITS NOT A KISS ITS THEIR LIFE JACKET THE ONLY WAY TO HANG ON TO LIFE IS LIKE BEFORE DIEING THEY R LIVING ONCE AGAIN THEY NO THERE IS NO TOMORROW BUT THIS ONE MOMENT THEY JUST WANTT O LIVE BUT THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO TOMORROW DOESNT STOPS HAUNTING THEM...THAT KISS SCREAMED I LOVE YOU MUCH MORE LOUDLY THAN ANY FREAKING OTHER MOMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THEY MIGHT HAVE SHARED
and don't even make me start on Der standing up for Mer its just tooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful how he gets her an doesn't blames her for any freaking thing............
and Mer iss o freaking messed up right now that she doesnt even know what shes feeling SHE IS MESSED UP
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MARK AND DEREK
S BROMANCE

HAHAHAAHAHHAAH ONE OF THE BEST MOST HILLARIOUS PARTS OF S4 IS MARK DEREK'S PROMANCEEEEEEEEEEE
MAN NAPS SEARCH BREKA UP SCENE SIGSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WLDD IE WITHOUT THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
7.17 sigs sigh

u know this actually is an extended version of a S5 MD scene which they showed in last GA epi and you should see the people they r freaking gng mad as to how dared they recycled a MD scene but i dnt care coz i love LOVE LOVE that S5 scene and i got an extended version to it which is sooooooooooooooooo😍😍😍

plus the epi wsnt really abt this it hd so much more😍
oh u better love me for finding this

heloo me new here ... can i join here ????