Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
m not talking S4 man m just sayinggggggg how its beautiful that she let go when she didnt believe i mean seriously who does that? Ashi let him go when she didnt believe that this ws the time for them that they wld make it u know? and now Mer is doing EXACTLY that its like its not just abt being together more importantl its about BELIEVING IN LOVE and once that belief kicks in no matter how dark the night it they wld sail through...thats THE BEAUTY...there is no third person involved its all abt them and their beliefs they never fell out of love they were always IN LOVE but they didnt want fake shallow commitments they wanted this so badly but they wld only be in it when they freaking BELIEVE

its beautiful its beautifullllllllllllllll

and if i say watch S4 epi 1 ka MD scenes right now toh what will u say???????
and the moment where Der tells Burk maybe he and Mer wnt make it GOSH....GOSH....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH...PADDY GIE ME SOME MORE OF HIM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...NO ONE DOES THESE EMOTIONS BETTER THAN HIM NO ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would say that I would rather watch the entire episode right now! 😍

And YES! IT IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I am already in love with season 4 without seeing it....HAHAHAHAHA!☺️😳😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I love him loons...I love her...and I love them! ❤️ I just feel like saying this again and again for them...that I LOVE THEM!!! ☺️😳🤗
I WILL MISS THEM I HOPE HOPE HOPE EARNESTLY THAT THEY RENEW THEIR CONTRACTS GA IS FARCE WITHOUT THEM

PLZ RENEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DEMPEO PLZ RENEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

M SAD U R APPROACHING S6 FAST AND WELLL U TOO WLD FELE THE SHOW LOOSING ITS MAGIC......BUT WE WLD LOVE MD TOGETHER SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OKIE LETS SEE THE EPI THENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GIVE ME LINK OMG I CAN DIE FOR THE MD SCENE IN IT
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FELE LIKE SAYING THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT I LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM  LOVE THEM I LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
M SO HAPPY SLOWLY AND STEADILY AM DISCOVERING JUST HW FREAKING CLOSE IN ESSENCE THEY R TO AY😍
M DONE AND I CANT STOP CRYINGGGGG

THT SCENE KILLS ME KILLS ME ALWAYS THT KISS DMAN IT ITS MY THE THE MOST SPECIAL MD KISS THRE IS SO MUCH IN THAT KISS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ITS NT BT THE KISS ITS ABT WHAT THEY R TYRING TO SAY VIA IT ITS JUST....GOSH
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I didn't cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 😔

BUT OMG! THE WAY DEREK STOOD UP FOR MER WHEN MARK WAS BITCHING ABOUT HER!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

And also Derek-Mark another scene when Mark confesses that he came for Derek was sooo adorable and cute! Sigh! I love them!☺️😳🤗

I Love McDreamy!☺️😍🤗
i dnt know i just dnt know this scene kills me and that song...i even made u hear it once u were like u bored the crap out of me by making me hear such a slow song

the lyrics on the scene says...."i wantd to build a home for u for me but now it disappeared fm u and me and now its time to leave and turn to dust,,,,,"

and the way mer says that VO her emotions...sometimes the more thigns change the more they stay the same....i dunnoooooooo...that kiss says it allllllllllllllll its the most painful kiss i ever freaking saw....u know like they both r trying trying like hell to commune via that kiss to reach to tell each other I LOVE YOU even if this is it I LOVE YOU even if we r broken up I LOVE YOU even if i cant say it I LOVE YOU the way they were clinging trying desperately to hold on to each other it wasn;t a kiss naps it was a matter of life and death there as if this is the last time the r living last time they wld ever be alive....i cant...its just.....just ele heir desperation...how badly they want this but they cant have it....its all bloody freaking ironic...
I REALLY REALLY REALLLY HOPE U LOVE s4 NAPS REALLY HOPE COZ FOR ME THIS SEASON IS WHAT MD IS ALL ABT THIS SEASON MADE THEM FOR ME