AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) - Page 69

Posted: 13 years ago
How could Burke just leave like that??
And George...how come he failed? Is he going to be there in season 4 coz I know he leaves the show later...but i don't know if he is there!! I hope he is man! But how could he just fail?? He was so good man!!

MerDer...I don't know what I am feeling about them...I mean obviously love them and all...but its just soo...I don't know-ish!! In the episodes prior to this, I felt bad for Meredith because it seemed like Derek was ignoring her...but after this episode, I feel bad for Derek too...because it wasn't Derek but it was Meredith who was shunning him away! He wants to be there for her, to care for her but she just shuns him away sometimes...and he is scared, scared to lose her!! I don't know...and I understand her loons...she still hasn't gained her faith back...you know after her mom episode, she got her step-mom and she died too...and her father blaming her for all that! It just killed Meredith...and someone (i forgot who) telling her that its never happily ever after or something!! 

Its I don't know-ish!! ITS SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW-ISH!!!!
THIS IS PAINFUL LOONS!!! The point where MerDer relationship is...Its painful!!!
thats whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

i cant get it i fele them so much love them so much but tis so painful that i dunno

plus mer made Cris's wedding as her sign napss he made it as her THE sign for mer it wsnt abt Cris getting marrid it ws abt she geting her happy ending and that too failed

so its like the universe telling her it wnt work it wnt work it wnt work she just freaking wanted a sign but all she is getitng is reverse signs its just and what happend wid her step mom and the wya thacher blamed her the way he didnt aloow her to cme to the funneral

gosh......she shuns Derke out coz she cant she cant i dunno its easier to be wid her friends drink and run away frm problems not aceept those feleings u know?....but wid Derek she cnt do that she cant

and Derke isnt ignoring her man he is scared he is hurt he is sad he is lonely he wants to be there  for her but she wnt let him he is sos cared he might loose her that hes gone to the point of being rude mean threatening....u know?.....but all that ws coz he fears she isnt in it she doesnt ses a future for them and most imply for her own self....u knw?
I know Derek wasn't ignoring her...after the finale episode...his emotions I could see...and he so wanted to be there for her you know, in each phase...where Susan died, when she couldn't write in the exam...each and every moment but she won't just let him...and you said it that he was so scared of losing her...blaming himself...still blaming for what Meredith has become and so letting her go...you know?

Its just...I don't know-ish!!

And for Mer...you said it, its easy for her to get drunk and stuff because that is what she does to ignore her problems...but with Derek, she knows that she would end up crying and its just she cannot do...and especially after what Derek told her that night that he is wondering why she would just not swim when she knew how to and how he is scared to breathe her every single time!! You know...

Again...its just...I don't know-ish man!!
and abt Derke in epi 20 yes it ws a battle of dreams and love but at that point love ws shaky np he didnt even know if she wants to LIVE leave aside LOVE u knw? he ws frekaing scared she wld stop breathing and his statement of him nt knowing whether he wants to kepe trying to breathe for her...i dunno i felt like he ws saying he had the scariest time of his life trying to breathe for her coz he himself didnt want to breathe without her u know?....and if she doesnt wants to fight for her life for everything that matters for how long cn he kepe fighting alone?...and to add too she wnt even let him fight for her for them u know?.....thats y he ws just blaaaaaaaaahed..but see this epi naps..when he realized maybe maybe they wnt make it he lost faith in himself in his dreams...and thats hwy he refused the Chief offer his dreams ws righ there at his door step but coz h wsnt able to be there for Mer coz he snt able to make her beleive they had a futur coz he failed there he felt like he failed in everything like he doesnt deserves anything this woman this love is his frekaing faith..dream ko fulfill karne ke liye u NEED love and when that love itselfhad been turned into a question mark how cld he follow his dreams?....

and by quesiton mark i dnt mean them doubting their lvoe they KNOW they love each other they know they want each other thats not the frekaing problem and thats y its o beautiful complicated painful coz the problem here is bout FAITH BELIEF believing that they will make it through no matter what the problem is not abt TRUST its bt faith which is being wiped out by fear over and over again...u know?

its complicated i really want to understand their every emotion here but m failing toooooooooooooooooooooooo
they r like on completely COMPLETELY diff pages
and bang on he is blaming himself he so issssssssssssssssssss and thats y he is letting her go.......coz liek he said before she cannot FAIL AGAIN she cannot///and i this relationship makes her feel that if he being with him makes her fele that..no he cant live with that..he cant
see nps she is scared damn scared she thinks why wld Der put up with all her crap all her dark and twisted side when no one else did? she is a girl who has been abandoned all her life and even Derek did that to her once she was never the chosen one u know? so she is just wrapping herself closing herself tightly and just showing that part of herself to him which is horny for him....lol....what i mean is she is tyring to keep it casual light but he isnt the kind of guy who wld just settle for all that he wants a lifetime an eternity....u know?...and she wants it too more than any damned thing but she doesnt believes in the damned word ETERNITY itself so how can she give him that?
What m proud of is that she didnt u knw chose to be in this despite of lack of belief u know? That okay lets just go wih the tide maybe we will make it maybe not lets jsut do it NOPES instead she too let him go she let him go to go find hppiness eternities with someone who might actually believe in all that instead of holding him and still not believing in all this u know....wat i mean is that she didnt i dunno....she first u know got that belief that flicker of hope bak that hope that they will make it only then only then she steps back in...u know?....its beautiful
You said it loons...you put that so beautifully...Derek's fears and how he wants to fight for her but he doesn't know till how long will he be able to...and she wouldn't even let him!! 

And yes, I did see that moment...forgot to talk about it but its beautiful! HE LOST HIS FAITH ON LOVE and obviously by that I mean losing faith of making it work and not loving her, and he was freaking disconnected with his dreams! All this while he knew loons that it is Meredith that he wants...especially after he talked to Bailey in that same freaking episode...but that night when he wasn't picking up her calls...it was because he was wondering how to protect her...how to make this relationship work!!

OMG! I might just end up crying...because while typing this...I can't stop thinking about their scene in this finale episode and when he was like..."I am in love with you and you are the love of my life...but I need to know if you are in this...because I am in this" OMG! I LOVE THEM LOONS!!
OMG didn't i tell u when i left yesterday that the SF cene Paddy might make u cry in it???/?
The way he said that god he had tears but again AGAIN he was smiling and YET AGAIN that smile wsnt for MEREDITH he just u know just realizing over and over again that SHE IS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE makes him so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so happpy so happy that even in the saddest moments even when he feels its all slipping he cant help but smile feel blessed to love her
and u know naps Derke is all abt LOVE and this realization that HE MIGH BE FAILING HER it broke him changed him like Denny had said to Mer Der is waiting and if she dosn't makes it it wld change the person who he freaking is its like loving her has made him who he is u know loving her is his bible his religion his faith his everything so when he freaking feels he is failing her there is nothing much left to hold on u know?....and the most beautiful part is he doesn't blames her for all this...he doesn't he might scream and be rude when angry but after that impulsive moment he alway ALWAYS ends up blaming his own freaking self...thats its not HER its HIM who failed HER and THEM...u know?
Well I don't know how she will step back in so lets not talk about that because I don't know what you are talking about and frankly, I don't even want to...NOT YET! I want to discover it all myself...well not discover but see it myself...and then discover it WITH YOU!! but I want to see it first before discovering it with you! So no talking season 4 yet loons...SUSH your mouth! We will start that in few mins...don't worry!😳☺️😍

And YES!! OMG! You know Meredith is doubting herself and Derek is doubting himself...for not being able to make this relationship work...they fear that what if they are not being able to understand each other and be there for each other...they are happy to let each other go loons rather than give them pain...because they fear for not being able to give the other person the love he/she deserves...but they don't realize that this is going to give more pain! That they are loved by the other person just they way they are...Derek loves Mer for being dark and twisty like he said in the proposal scene...and Mer loves Derek for caring for her and loving her so much!! Sigh!! 
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

OMG didn't i tell u when i left yesterday that the SF cene Paddy might make u cry in it???/?
The way he said that god he had tears but again AGAIN he was smiling and YET AGAIN that smile wsnt for MEREDITH he just u know just realizing over and over again that SHE IS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE makes him so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so happpy so happy that even in the saddest moments even when he feels its all slipping he cant help but smile feel blessed to love her
and u know naps Derke is all abt LOVE and this realization that HE MIGH BE FAILING HER it broke him changed him like Denny had said to Mer Der is waiting and if she dosn't makes it it wld change the person who he freaking is its like loving her has made him who he is u know loving her is his bible his religion his faith his everything so when he freaking feels he is failing her there is nothing much left to hold on u know?....and the most beautiful part is he doesn't blames her for all this...he doesn't he might scream and be rude when angry but after that impulsive moment he alway ALWAYS ends up blaming his own freaking self...thats its not HER its HIM who failed HER and THEM...u know?

YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I SOO DOO!!! OMG! I LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM LOONS! I LOVE THEM!!!