Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
talking abt her mom being roll model u know in the epi where her mom is lucid ther eis a deleted Mer Cris scene where Mer tells Cris that she wants to be a general surgen just like her Mom even if its ooey gooey mushy but thats what she wants.....it ws beautiful...cant find the scene but yeah u r right her mom ws her roll model....and u knw she cldnt really do anyhting to help her the least she cld do ws not disappoint her but she failed in that too...she failed she felt like a failure...and she didnt knw how to rise frm it...guess she first had to fully drown to be bale to rise up again...sigh

and i know u wld be able to fill in the blaaaaaaaaaanks and u wld love it like i m loving it last epi had 30s of MD direct talking scene and beleive me it BLEW ME AWAY FREAKING BLEW ME AWAY...in ur words it ws poignant and subtle damn subtle
my dabba go j on my dabba napssssssssssssssssssss

cant stop niharofyingggggggggggggg it

till wen will u b able to begin S4?? I CAN NOT WAIT oh i know u wld dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And I love poignant and subtle moments...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!☺️😳😳

Haven't seen this mix fully...but watching it...some moments are beautiful and exactly what we were discussing few moments back...especially "when you showed me myself, I became someone else"...and the moment of MerDer where Mer is like..."that means i wasn't wrong about you!"

Sigh!☺️😳😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

my dabba go j on my dabba napssssssssssssssssssss

cant stop niharofyingggggggggggggg it

till wen will u b able to begin S4?? I CAN NOT WAIT oh i know u wld dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't know! I will be hell busy on monday, tuesday and wednesday! Monday coz i will be studying for history...tuesday because I will be at school the entire day till 8 pm...and wednesday, i will be studying for Bio!

So defo. not before thursday atleast!!

And I am not J. of your dabba...I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR DABBA BUT I LOVE MINE TOO! SO ME NOT JEALOUS!☺️😳

Besides, now it has come to the point that your dabba is mine as well...so I don't really care! 🤣☺️😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
FROM LA TO ROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FREAKING SONG! 

Have you heard the entire song loons?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkCV5qsySI[/YOUTUBE]
damn i then try finishing s3 today....not much left two three epis u have to ff poora coz its Addison and the new spin off show for her ka promo hardly anything abt SGH u cn even just skiip them and instead see the MD bits on YT and fir uske baad direct finale hai.....u on epi 20 right? I think 21 and 22 r all Ff mode main dekhne wala and fir its finale time 23 and 24 r finales so basically just three peis left 20 23 24
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Okie than I might finish season 3 today and start season 4! SIGH!😍😍😍
omg i will die i will die i will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

maybe u have four epis left if u have 25 epis in s3 just check it out but yeah finish it inish it wld die for u to start s4 tom wid me first epi of s4 only wld kill uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that MD scene sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I would have finished more episodes yesterday but my lappy was behaving really stupid! Google chrome crashed suddenly....and so it won't open only! I tried to re-install it again and again...it won't happen!

Than I had to delete all my setting in google chrome...like all of my bookmarks, history, and all that stuff...and install it again!! 

Its working fine now...but it was really annoying...took my 1-2 hours! 😔
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I will finish before you come at the morning...and we will start season 4 tomorrow morning...deal? DEAL!!!!! ❤️🤗🤗