AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
You are really dufus loons! Just because they chose the opposite path than AY took doesn't really make them bad...its feelings loons...she wanted to be with Derek and so she was...and even in that scene, you will see that she was confused by she was with him for him!! You know...he was like Please...and they had this huge pause and than she was like...Hi, I am meredith! Its just that they took different path...but why did she loons? Because she did not have that faith...see our lives and our decisions are ours...but our past, our childhood, our family background has a huge impact on us!! And so yaaa...when you compare AY and MD, don't forget that Ashi had love throughout her life in form of Sonia...who has made her who she is...full of love...while Meredith...her childhood was deprived of love...her parents fought always than her father left her...and her mother was really bitter to her throughout her life!! So like you said that fear had gripped her and it was overpowering faith!! And yes, it would be when she risks it all that she would find the magic of love back!☺️😍🤗

Loons, Mer doesn't even know that when you fight, we always show up because well...fights happen!! When her parents fought, her father left them...and he never showed up loons...so she did not know...and the moment between MerDer when Derek says that..."okie so this is how it goes...i will always show you...if i yell, even if you yell...you can always expect me to show up!"

^^That was I don't know-ish loons! I am just in love with this moment...this kind of gave Mer her faith back...except her mother called her ordinary the next day loons...it was like her mother yelled at her but then she never showed up again...and it hurt her loons...it hurt her!!
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
What is he saying? I can't even hear it properly!! 😔
"For the very first time, I was watching you more than I was watching the drilling, 'cause I knew… I had fallen in love with you."
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

"For the very first time, I was watching you more than I was watching the drilling, 'cause I knew' I had fallen in love with you."

Which surgery is he talking about though? I couldn't hear that? Which one is he referring to?☺️😍😳
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
OH MAN OH FREAKING MAN i think u have cme to understand MD waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I do naps OMG i swear before u came in i s just trying to hard into to love them not to see magic in them I ONT KNOW WHY but everytime i did that i ended up falling more in lvoe with them and i didnt evn know the reason why Like i knew but i wsnt willing to accept it or i ws just waiting for u i don't know but u have cme to understand MD waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wa more than i do thats y me xcited for u to see rest of S3 m sure u wld get them and make me get them tooooooooooooooooooo

and naps did u see how when he said hes always gng to show up net day her mom ws lucid remember the convo btw her and Mer when Mer says m happy really happy coz all u need is love if u have smeone u really REALLY love.....she ws happy she had faith but her mother crushed it right under her feet...she crushed the ONE THING Mer thought she did right in her life ie loving Derek being with him she crushed it freaking crushed so Mer really didn't know what to do what to fight for and hence she stopped fighting...stopped swimming....damn its amazing how everything is getting connected...OMG i love u for loving MDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this madly..m telling u this is the biggest sign for me that i am ME looooooooooooooooony☺️ and that my Ay my Cohello r with me🤗
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Which surgery is he talking about though? I couldn't hear that? Which one is he referring to?☺️😍😳

havent figured that out yet😆 i got this extended version just ten twelve days back
OMG! YES!!! She was soo freaking happy and chirpy that finally she has got the reason to fight for...and that is love...but her mother, she just snatched that away from her! Parents are parents loons...and her mother is her role model...woh jaise bhi hain...Mer respects her for the surgeon she was and all!! Mer loves her...and when her mom was like so this is what you do and blah blah...and how she has disappointed her...it just snatched away this faith...and it is just...I don't know-ish!!

Each episode reflects the next episode so beautiful...this is how it is supposed to be...no scene in this show has been used as just for the sake of it...each scene is meaningful and has something to convey! I am in love with this freaking show! JUST LOVE IT!!!
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

havent figured that out yet😆 i got this extended version just ten twelve days back

blah blah blah! THEN FIGURE OUT!!! 😡
its sad that he show isn't the same anymore🥺 but i dnt blame them man seven yrs down the line after showing so freaking much u do cme to a point where u start staggering m just thankful MD r still the same MAGICAL😍 and now since so many chars r there at times we have to fill in the blanks with MD like we did with AY in S2 but if u get those fill in the blanks right na naps the story jsut becomes BEAUTIFUL 😍
I FEEL MD!!! I CAN FILL IN THEIR BLANKS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!☺️😍🤗