Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I made your siggie dabba the way I felt loons...if u want any changes, I will do that tomorrow!šŸ˜³

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw to make your day more awesome, I am not going to anjali's tomorrow...so you study after you come back and we will rock the night!šŸ˜šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

We will talk episode 19 too...And although i didn't see episode 20, i saw the MerDer scenes of that episode...and damn, is this what is going to break MerDer? Better not man...but than you keep saying the fear gripping Derek...and I can see that too but don't see how that would be the reason for them to separate...so can't wait to see further!

But damn at episode 19! Derek was so scared for Mer...and so protective!! And when he was breathing her...it was like I don't know-ish...it was like him reassuring himself that she is safe and sound, with him...ALIVE!!! And he is still blaming himself for Mer giving up on life like that loons...he is and he just doesn't know what to do...

I want to talk about this a lot...so we will do this tomorrow!

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I need detailed update on your day btw...šŸ˜³šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
blah i dnt fele my dabba man i told u i didnt like that avi the light is missing in it remooooooooove it
and i dnt even want that Alchy sig i dnt even want the md sig u r wearing i wsnt done wid 2.15 sig arghhhhhh crying gala phaad phaad keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
NAPPY U DID NOT POST MY FREKAING COMMENT ON THE WRITER'S BLOG??
W*F MAN I TOLD U TO DO IT DMAN U DO IT RIGHT FREKAING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nappy n smrits!
ki haal chaal??
i know both of u r busy merdering!šŸ˜† bt still i cant talk to u guys anywhere but here!

hola chicaaaaaaaaaa

m still in merder moooooooooooooooooooooooooooode

omg wana scream MERDER I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUšŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hehe i know that..im always in d spanish mode these days!
goddddddd i love RBD songsss...
smrits wat r u fav rbd numbers?
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Like Yuvi in season 2!! Sighhhhhhhhhh! Loons...although AY and MD are totally different, I can still see them in same light...I DO...SERIOUSLY!!! 

I can't wait for season 4 considering you are praising so much! So far all the episodes/scenes u asked me to look out for, you have proved to be right...you so know me welll...I can't wait for season 4!ā˜ŗļøšŸ˜šŸ¤—

TRUST ME NAPS TRUST ME FREAKING TRUST ME I CAN NOT WAIT FOR U TO START S4 SOMETIMES I FELE I LVOE THAT SEASON EVEN MORE THAN S2 AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING HUGE COZ U SAW S2 AND U KNOW HOW JUST HOW FREAKING BEAUTIFUL IT WAS
I DUNNO I JUST DUNNO I GO SPEECHLESS ON EVERY FREAKING S4 MOMENT LIKE TOTALLY SPEECHLESS I CANNOT WAIT NAPS I CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT šŸ˜šŸ˜
AND THE FUNNY THING IS MOST PEOPLE HATE S4 MOOOOST OF THEM BUT I JUST GOD I JUST DONT HAVE WORDS FOR IT
U R HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YEAH U NOT WATCHING GA WE R LIVING IT TOGETHER RIGHT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

I LOVE THEM NAPS I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOO MUCHšŸ˜