Posted: 13 years ago
u mad that sig?????????????
U MADE AN MD SIG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PUT IT IN MY BOX RIGHT FREKAING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I KNE WU WLD LOVE THOSE EPIS I SO KNEW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
THE HWOLE AMERICA DIDNT GET THIS EPI AND HOW MER CLD MEET DENNY AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BUT I KNEW U WLD GET IT I SO FREKAING KNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
THATS Y U R MY NONNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes me made it!☺️😳

lol what do you mean by them not getting about denny meeting mer? 
the hwole after life thing they showed they didnt get when i said Ellis died to save Mer they said u r crazy but i KNOW ellis died to save Mer

and omgggggggggggggggggg ur siggy dabba OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
They didn't? Are they crazy?? Its soo evident loons that she diedddddd to save Mer...to tell her that she is anything but ordinary...that she is very special and she loves her...because something made her feel that this would be the last time she would be able to tell Mer!!

Okie I don't know how they don't get it because it is so clearly evident! 

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Loons I don't know how beautiful this is...each and every freaking moment of THESE EPISODES...especially after Meredith is brought to hospital is just beautiful...even before that its amazing...but after that, its just miraculous! MerDer, Mer-Cris, Mer-Ellis, Mer-Izzie, Izzie-Denny, Denny-Mer, Derek-Addie, Bailey-Mer, Derek-Mark...each one of them were beautiful...just beautiful! 

I don't even know from where to begin talking about this episode...I mean I really don't...MerDer...Derek-Ellis, and Mer-Ellis...I don't have words man...I just don't! Its so freaking beautiful...

The way Derek yelled at Ellis...and it was probably like the instinct in Ellis told her that this was probably her last chance to tell Mer how much she loved her and how much proud she was of her...and so she going to the afterlife to tell Meredith how proud she was of her and that she should fight for her life because she is anything but ordinary...

And derek fighting on the other hand for Ellis' life...for Mer! I don't know but all this is just beautiful...I am unable to put it words how beautiful but just BEAUTIFUL!

EXACTLY and also to save Mer just to tell her to keep going keep going don't be a damn....what she meant was DON'T BE ME MEREDITH DON'T BE ME...i was ordinary but you you are EXTRA ORDINARY u wld see how this would impact Mer in s4 if she was able to beleive in her and Derek then it was coz of Ellis

and u know when Richard was talking to Ellis and he said i know whats releived u i thought Ellis saw real true love in Derek's eyes for Mer and THAT is what relieved her she knew Mer would be fine Mer has something worth fighting for worth living SHE WAS RELIEVED HE WAS THERE u know?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Haina?☺️😳 Isn't it gorgeous?😳 I loved this moment between MerDer! I mean she was sleeping in the hospital ward and he was again just niharofying her from distance...until she woke up and he went to her! IT WAS SOO ADORABLEEE!! 
And then sleeping next to her...it was like I don't know...but the quote that Mer says in the end so goes with it...

"We reach across the gap...and sometimes against all odds, against all logic...WE TOUCH!"

And I think he is just thanking bhaggu for giving her to him...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And do you remember the scene in my 2nd last siggie?☺️😍😳
god i cant stop staring at ur siggggggggggggggggggggs i love that moment when they r sleeping the way he is holding on to her

take note naps how deeply this affected him he is scared to FREAKING DEATH take note it will have long term repercussions
i dooooooooooooooo

"i m not moving you stilla  you....i m still a me"☺️

man naps even this scene reflects on S4 can i tell u how right nooooooooooooooooooooooow?????????????