Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
give me freaking deleted scenes!!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ITS INSANE M STILL NOT DONE NIAHROFYING MY SIGS NAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG THOSE SIGS R STILL LEAVING ME BREATHLESS ALL THREE OF THE MD SIGS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo???????????
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Episode 14 really seems incomplete without this MerDer moment:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-0UZPfXrY[/YOUTUBE]

How can they possibly delete it? I mean you know how Derek was like Dr.Grey after he talks to her mother...you expect them to talk, because after that scene, there were no MD scene and it just leaves you hanging!! and this scene was needed...

And you know I so loved it that Mer just understood that her mom got him and she wasn't really feeling abandoned this time when he yelled at her! And this is more beautiful after their scene in last episode...it just shows that "I will always show up" moment touched Meredith so much loons...she was feeling loved...eternal wala love!!

And you also said to me on YM that this was the first time when Derek actually felt Mer's childhood! Before, he knew but could not connect to it...but after talking to her mother and knowing her, he knows and feels what Meredith went through! Its beautiful...

This episode separately seems really incomplete to me without this MerDer scene...I am glad that we got this scene seperately...which just shows us the beautiful groW*H in MD's relationship!😳🤗
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
lol I was reading comments on youtube...and people were like it didn't make to episode coz of the weird kiss which seems like blooper...I go like seriously dude?? It doesn't matter to me...this should have been in original episode because of its beauty loons...this MerDer scene is so freaking beautiful!!!
omg ikrrrrrrrrrrrrr???? whats blooperish abt this scene?? its so beautiul she didn't need him to say soapy melo dramatic stuff to her oh i ms o soryr for u i m so sad blah blah she just needed for him to FEEL what she might have gone through THATS IT and its so beautiful how her mom made him DOUBT HER not HIM the way he screamed at her back then talk to ur resident it ws coz of this only he was doubting himself ki kahin he isnt standing in her way in her carear's way u know?

i love LOVE this abt MerDer naps he is an attending and she ws an intern bac then and even now she is a resident but not ONCE did she asked for favours from him nor did he entertain any he never ever favour her u know even now as recentl as S7 they were all in for solo sugeries and Der made Mer COMPETE for it even though she is his WIFE thats the most i dunno respectable thing abt them burk always favoured Cris and Cris even didnt hesitate aksing for it but MD nopes NEVER

and ikr u put that sooooooooooooooo beautifully how that his m always gng to show up touched her so freaking much yes yes yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss omg the wya u said it i cna so seeee it and i just lvoe that MD scene man its simple its cute its not abt the kiss its abt UNDERSTANDING FEELING what the other might have gone through
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
and i love richard ellis scene u can see this woman loves Mer wories abt her and she craved love all her life man even till date she is wishing hoping regretting that it all didnt cme true nd if it had they too wld hav been happpy.....but lets talk abt htis scene after u have seen th next three epis..and i love looooooooooooove ellis and cris scene toooo....the way ellis gave her hope that its possible to have both a career and family aaaaaah she ws like i failed but u shouldnt...fight for it
and mer's YOU YOU HAPPENED TO ME goooooooooosh KILLING MY MOTHER ISNT ANOTHER THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME and the last one where she comes to say its your choice gaaaaaaah it was so beautiful she realized her mom is in pain all she can do right now is let go she can't help her anymore even if she wants to and most importantly her mom doesn't wants to be helped she just wants to be set free...i fele for Ellis she was an extraordinory surgeon and she had the pottential to be a good mom but loosing he love of her life turned her into stone she was nothing but a living corpse
and now u get it how people jsut dnt get MD AT ALL i mean heck al they see is kiss and blah man read sme comments on md scenes on yt and u wld want to puke I AGREE Patric and Ellen r BEYOND MAGIC together but MD have more to them than just THAT
helloooooooooooooooooooooooo????????/