Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MerDer's first surgery sooooooooooong☺️ their first freaking save😍 I even made u hear this song naps u come u didnt recognize the music is juuuuust😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfEcDZn71bs&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

don't ask me its meaning all i know is its MerDer's first freaking save's song PERIOD😍😍 i adore this song adore it adore it mostly coz of the moment and Mer's VO "can't think of 1 reason why should b a surgeon they make it hard on purpose there r lives in our hands....there comes a moment when its not just a game...and u either take that step forard or turn around and walk away....i could quit but heres the thing I LOVE THE PLAYING FIELD"😍😍😍
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u can't hear when someone says that they can resist u, even if it is true...u can't handle it
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Done with my ORALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all my IAs! I don't care about school now...all I care about is my exams in may! DONT CARE ABOUT MY TESTS EITHER!!!! Except I should coz this quarter's grade would be my semester grade! BLAH! Whatever...maybe i care...maybe...

Anyways DONE WITH MY FRENCH ORAL! It went well...grammer and stuff was awesome...my teacher was like you were really good with that and I was never worried about that anyways, because I am really good with writing/grammer part...but its speaking my that kills me... pronunciation, which happened in this too! SIGH! 😔 

Sucks...sucks...sucks!!

BUT WHATEVER! I AM DONE! ❤️
Going to watch atleast two GA episodes today!😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! 🤗🤗🤗

PS: there is a post by me on last page!
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
OH MAN R U STILL OLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?? DAMN U WHY DID I MISSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
SAY U R STILL HERE M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED
BLAH BLAH BLAH THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL WHY DID I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS U ARGH

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL THE SIG MAKERS OF IF NO DAMNED ONE IS OLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
NAPS MAN CME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NAPS TU OOL HAI YEHA YEHA YEAH

M SO FREAKING MAD AT THAT b@@@222H I JUST HATE HER NAPS I FREAKING HATE HER SHE DRIVES ME INSANE FREAKING INSANE KUCH NAHI KARTI FIR BHI ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE MAKES ME WANT TO SCRATCH MY OWN FREKAING HEAD I HATE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE HER I JUST HATE HATE HATE HER APNE AAP KO SAMJHTI KYA HAI BLOODY ASS@222E SALI KUTTI SAMJHTI HAI KAHIN KI MAHARANI HAI b22CH EK I LOVE YOU NAHI LIKH SAKTI???????????? COPY PASTE KIYA WOH BHI OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HATE HER I HATE HER SO FREKAING MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
You...suck...
I m going to French next...I have substitute teacher...we are writing an essay....if I get time...I will come
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT R U OR R U NOT OL??????????