AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
tell me abt it happening first freaking time since AY shit i can't stop staring at our dabbas😍

u cant see vids can u in school?

u knw the Der scene which i wrote to u the Alz one? usmain i forgot one line after he says what if she has her mother's disease too uske baad he says every time Mer forgets her keys or asks wat day of the week it is i.....and by god he acts out his fear ONLY with his eyes ITS SO BEAUTIFUL//////////////
I know right?? Getting visions for someone other than ay...and its just been 3 days Loons since I saw them...by they are magical making me fall in love with them...sigh...

You studied...good job...we can go crazy now since I learned that I have an easy day today with periods of maths, student aide ( where we do nothing) and English where we do nothing either...yay...

I will come online from pc at 8 pm but I m here right now from cell
I can't wait to reach season 7...but I m loving season 3...I can't see todayyyyyy....I have to study French...aaaaaaa
And I can't stop merdering....sigh....
online frm pc at eight pm?? ur eight pm wld be my tom morning duh uh ru nuuuuuuuuts?
cant stop merdering either imagine just three days and u r totally into it and m in s7 so just imagine ME but i have to say before i ws holding back i ws so trying hard nott o love them the way i KNEW i am loving them i ws just not accepting coz it ws unacceptable yaar u know loving someone itna AY ke alawa it wsnt ME so i wld say yeh khul ke unko pyaar karna m doing it first freaking timeeeeeeeeee
MerDer;s night stand siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

wen u wld cme to this point na naps u wld be blown over by where they r today it wld always make u look back on the journey they have had and u wld realize SHIT HOW FAR THEY HAVE CME JUST HOW FAR and realizing that wld make u fall in love with htem all over again I fele THIS is THE AY connect for m coz looking back at AY's journey is what makes me fall for them again and again and again...so MerDer naps they have seven SEVEN years of journey its mindboggling so much hurt so much pain in the end love triumphs

the sig not showing argh

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lenh15z5Ci1qamz57o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1300881198&Signature=9kkNyiHYY9hC0nybEAPEgDcSwCw%3D
HELLO NAPS REPLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
i said hello some 2 oages bak n no reply
AM I INVISIBLE??