AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

ha found it i am a rockstar

gaaaaaaah look at his eyes never never seen someone's eyes saying I FREAKING LOVE YOU this ways😍

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Did you found this on the same site??? I have never seen anyone saying ILY this ways! OMG! His eyes...Derek! I love him!🤗🤗🤗

"I am in love with you...I am in love with you...forever!"

Damn it!!! this guy makes me so happy! They make me soo happy!!
ys i found it on the same site BUT WE NEED TO GET OUR OWN SIGS MAN WE SO NEED TOO SIGH JUST LOOK AT HIS FREKAING EYES AND CHANGE MY DABBA TOO right freaking now

nappy Season 1 2 bloopers

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUXJVX5ecYI[/YOUTUBE]

omg this is funny! 🤣🤣🤣 They all were like cursing in the beginning 🤣🤣🤣 And more than anyone...there were bloopers of pattrick...even if pattrick didn't do them, he was present...must say he is very inspiring! 🤣🤣🤣

Calling for the hotel room by dr.shepard part was funny🤣 And when he is trying to faint (or whatever tht was) and izzie-george asking for the doc...it was sooo hilarious!🤣 Thanks loons...GET MORE! hahahhahahaha ❤️

ys i found it on the same site BUT WE NEED TO GET OUR OWN SIGS MAN WE SO NEED TOO SIGH JUST LOOK AT HIS FREKAING EYES AND CHANGE MY DABBA TOO right freaking now

i cannot change right now bwcause i am on PC! 

Yes I need siggies on themmmmmmmmmmm with their quotes as text....nothing could be better for such scenes! sigh!☺️😍
did u see the bloopers???? Paddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy he is so freaking CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE☺️🤗🤗🤗

u knwo this is what i was telling one MD shipper the other day that u all swoon at Paddy u all go all ooo aa ouch on him and his hotness all blushy mushy u know but i dnt do that i just look at him and theres this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge grin on my face huge smile i just feel HAPPPY looking at him HAPPPY just so happpy i dnt get butterflies in my tummy or go weak in my knees or blah i just go so happpppppppppppppppy he is just i dunnoooooooooo🤗🤗🤗

and i adooooooooooooooooooooooore Ellen's laugh Paddy says its so freaking infectious which so is the way she hasofies bindaas khul ke aaaaaaaaaaaaah😍

nappy jaldi aane ka kasht karegi sre links megavid hai man dekhne main maza hi nahi aa raha argh

saw MerDer break up scene that kiss kills me KILLS ME itna pain itna numbness in the air its like u can fele they don't want to let go they so badly want this but....i cant see that scene alone i have to follow it up with Ele Love Letter moment warna the numbness wld just freaking KILL ME

Ele love letter😍 m not gng to get down on one kneee m not gng to ask a question I LOVE YOU MEREDITH GREY AND I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU......😍😍😍

stop talking about further scenes with me!! I have not seen them...well i have seen elevator scene...but that doesn't count because I have not lived it! SO SHUT UP!

I saw episode 2 yestrday...I am going for episode 3! I need to know how mer chooses der!☺️😳😍

I felt so bad for addie but then I don't suddenly but I still do!
umm who are u? why y saying crap like thanx and bull u did this twie since yesterday

did u see the bloopers???? Paddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy he is so freaking CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🤗

u knwo this is what i was telling one MD shipper the other day that u all swoon at Paddy u all go all ooo aa ouch on him and his hotness all blushy mushy u know but i dnt do that i just look at him and theres this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge grin on my face huge smile i just feel HAPPPY looking at him HAPPPY just so happpy i dnt get butterflies in my tummy or go weak in my knees or blah i just go so happpppppppppppppppy he is just i dunnoooooooooo🤗🤗🤗

and i adooooooooooooooooooooooore Ellen's laugh Paddy says its so freaking infectious which so is the way she hasofies bindaas khul ke aaaaaaaaaaaaah😍

Patrick said that...you laugh is infectious? Gosh how do you know? Coz that is AYish...you know that right?☺️😍

I love Pats and Elles...both of their laughter! Patrick's smile is just amazing...his entire soul lights up man when he smiles....sigh! I love him!

umm who are u? why y saying crap like thanx and bull u did this twie since yesterday

i said thanks....when? okie i hate you! 🤣🤣🤣
i dnt feel bad for Addie she lied to Der they neevr really had a chance had she been honest abt Mark since beginning Der wldnt even have wasted the hwole year trying

episode 3 is EPIC hilarious at its best and episode 4 even more epicness personified😍 but u not gng until u find a way how i too cna see it dnt make me curse ur net naps u know i can do that muhahahahah