AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
so u wanted this as the title for this CC
oye lights went out arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
noooooooooooo i didnt want that to be the title of the cc that i wld call for THE ayls not cc cc isnt my heaven ayls is
helloooooooooooooooooooo....god being bak home feels awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

kavs love daT title!
anyways...my head is aching since mrng, but didn't get a chance (or i didn't bother) to close my eyes for minute n give them some rest...so u see, the pain is increasing...i need a lil brk

timboo, it feels sooo good to talk to u aftr such a long time...love u timbo..i missed u, missed u a lot
rest of the talks through PMs plzz......
FOLLOWYOURHEART !!! can u reply to my PM or not??!! and u didnt even check my post on the previous pages !!! 
hi maddddddddddyyy..really long time..hw r u?
heyy debo.. 🤗 m good yaar..well I'd been off for a vacation to India for one month..thats why I was MIA .. and now that I m back I need to buck up my schedule .. lol.. but I'll deffo drop by here once a while .. 😳

whats up wit u?? 
im on a full vacation mode...i was out for a week to dubai...
ohhh u were home???

Originally posted by mads

FOLLOWYOURHEART !!! can u reply to my PM or not??!! and u didnt even check my post on the previous pages !!! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omggggggggggggggggggggggg what the hell have i got mself into jisse dekho is screaming literally SCREAMING in my ears🤣🤣🤣

omgggggggggggg FOLLOWYOURHEART🤣🤣🤣

omgggggggggggggggggggg why why are all of u so freaking adowable wen smearign smitting spating fire at meeeeeeeeeeee???/🤣🤣☺️

aaj hi aaj hi bus thodi der pahle i was bitching abt u and ur ways to kavs and u show up🤣🤣🤣 omgggggggggggg pahle hi bata deti that all u needed to dikhaofy ur darauni shakal was for me to bitch abt u maine bohut bohut pahle hi bitching shuru kar di hoti🤣

omgggggggggggg talk abt mado and her mad ways and she appears yeaaaaaaaaaaaah🤗

btw i shldnt be tlaking to u AT ALL m sure u r back at germany now and India aa ke bhi milna toh door hum baath tak nahi kar paye argh I HATE YOU