Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Aarushi has no legal grounds to stay in Tn. (Page 2)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Thank you Annu, you're an angel.
What is she still doing there?  I agree with everyone's opinions, she should head back home now.
 
 
Hello Suk,
 
Thanks. I have no idea why she is still there. Its surprising because since an FIR has been filed against Shakti  for Bigamy, Aarushi's presence in the TN has no meaning. Maybe Kesar and she will leave together with Shamu. Its confusing too.
 
Anu 

rayano Groupbie
rayano
rayano

Joined: 21 April 2010
Posts: 59

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
guys if u dont like it then stop whining and go to hell

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayano

guys if u dont like it then stop whining and go to hell

Please mind your language.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
helll mam,nice topic...............agree arrushi hs no right to stay in TN.......infact she had no right ever.....................but wati don't understand is why cv's are showing that only sghakti is responsible for bigmany...............if thy want to show law n all than arrushi was requally responsible for crime in pops shd have arrested her also.............FOR BIGMANY...............as law never see's if persona who did the crime is feeling bad for his or her act..........??
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

helll mam,nice topic...............agree arrushi hs no right to stay in TN.......infact she had no right ever.....................but wati don't understand is why cv's are showing that only sghakti is responsible for bigmany...............if thy want to show law n all than arrushi was requally responsible for crime in pops shd have arrested her also.............FOR BIGMANY...............as law never see's if persona who did the crime is feeling bad for his or her act..........??
In this case both of them should be in jail as Aarushi was equally responsible.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Anu,

you are not specific..she definitely has no legal grounds to stay on in TN as Shakthi's wife..but she has every rights to stay on as the the guest and relative of Krishna Singh Thakur.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya


Anu,

you are not specific..she definitely has no legal grounds to stay on in TN as Shakthi's wife..but she has every rights to stay on as the the guest and relative of Krishna Singh Thakur.
You are right.What I meant was she has no legal rights as Kn's wife. Also I would doubt that she will ever be welcome in the TN house after all this fiasco. What do you think?
 
ANu 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Aman Mathur & Aarushi

Author: TheAAcreations   Replies: 7   Views: 2603

TheAAcreations 7 2603 21 August 2010 at 7:25am by Shashi2011
aarushi, kesi beti hai tu:p

Author: TheAAcreations   Replies: 6   Views: 691

TheAAcreations 6 691 23 June 2010 at 3:28pm by an_jaani
Aarushi to leave her house in Pratigya - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 2   Views: 1888

niveditha 2 1888 19 June 2010 at 2:14am by minuu
doctor will help aarushi??

Author: amrapali_dubey   Replies: 1   Views: 554

amrapali_dubey 1 554 18 June 2010 at 10:18am by kasturika_kashu
Aarushi

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: iqbalslover   Replies: 60   Views: 3988

iqbalslover 60 3988 09 June 2010 at 8:19am by MERARAI

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index