Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Aarushi has no legal grounds to stay in Tn.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Cvs!The fact that kesar has filed the complaint against Shakti ( as asked by the police on an earlier occasion) must be enough proof for the law enforcement to nullify the relationship between Shakti and Aarushi. And hence Aarushi has no grounds to stay in TN anymore ( she never had any legal grounds ever).

Please do not try to justify her staying in the Thakur's house now by creating any unrealistic scenario.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasudharao100DriftInfinitely---Yemi---corvettea_umasuk4telstraPragati.T

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Anu thank u so much for this post. I was also thinking why this girl is everywhere what is with the Cv's they started her track with everybody's opposition and they r trying to make her sit or stand in all the scenes. what is with them. is something going on behind the scenes? i know all the characters should have air time. why don;t u give it so adarsh atleast give it to komal or other characters who come and go without any notice. what is with teh cv's. now pooja is quitting CC so atleast give our kriya importance and be practical. no more excuses. for the 300 episode it will be a nice gift for the audience we don;t want anything else. cut the crap track now. don;t check the audience patience.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyakyra22Mitrashaktia_umasuk4---Yemi---

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

AGree... Enough is enough CVs..... please don't start another track which will keep Arrghoosi in the limelight..Dead. all this while we loyal viewers have hung on just for the sake of a better story track...with KRIYA... please don't disappoint...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashaktisuk4---Yemi---

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu thank u so much for this post. I was also thinking why this girl is everywhere what is with the Cv's they started her track with everybody's opposition and they r trying to make her sit or stand in all the scenes. what is with them. is something going on behind the scenes? i know all the characters should have air time. why don;t u give it so adarsh atleast give it to komal or other characters who come and go without any notice. what is with teh cv's. now pooja is quitting CC so atleast give our kriya importance and be practical. no more excuses. for the 300 episode it will be a nice gift for the audience we don;t want anything else. cut the crap track now. don;t check the audience patience.

Hello Laks,

Aarushi has no reason to stay in the Thakur house as Shakti has been charged with bigamy. Well ,if we go by the law Aarushi should have been charged too since she is the one who pursued the whole act and Shakti went along with it by aiming the priest with the gun. But since the cvs never showed anything within the lapse of law, I really did not expect them to do it either in this case.

Thanks

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

AGree... Enough is enough CVs..... please don't start another track which will keep Arrghoosi in the limelight..Dead. all this while we loyal viewers have hung on just for the sake of a better story track...with KRIYA... please don't disappoint...

Hello A_uma,

Yes the storyline should concentrate on Kriya and like you I wish that too. Maybe Pratigya niwas.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Anu i know. but have the CV's shown us anything legal until now. From Nov when they started this arushi track all they showing is nonsence and unbelieveable things. i don;t know what is with CV's thinking. there are so much bloppers. they r completely ignoring audience opinion in this track from the beginning. i know they will need time but now is the correct time to get back from TN. this is too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashaktisuk4

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu i know. but have the CV's shown us anything legal until now. From Nov when they started this arushi track all they showing is nonsence and unbelieveable things. i don;t know what is with CV's thinking. there are so much bloppers. they r completely ignoring audience opinion in this track from the beginning. i know they will need time but now is the correct time to get back from TN. this is too much.
Agree with all your insights.
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you Annu, you're an angel.
What is she still doing there?  I agree with everyone's opinions, she should head back home now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Go to top