India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

24/1 wu the chase begins (Page 7)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Pinch EscapeConfused Chase OuchChase Disapprove EscapeAngry bus karo bhai bohat hogaya. bring AviTa back to Haveli and reaction of bhootni towards Avi Pratigaya. or let them reach some peace ful place for some while and helping some poor villagers from local bad guys. Avi is made for helping poors and rule. he is a born ruler. bring back GG. show is so much boring without GG. how much they want to drag RV track. this escape annd chase should be end now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisice _girl

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks CB ji for the update.Its a short one though,  but what would you do?There is nothing but chasing.
its started with verbal chasing to  physical chasing(running) .it seems to me after that its the turn for  mental chasing.This chasing making me to chase the CV's to stop chasing.(please guys dont think to chase me after thatLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ya5m33nice _girltalkie14smile.sara

ya5m33n Groupbie
ya5m33n
ya5m33n

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
thnks for the update CB Big smile. Hate RV for the way he luking at arpi, eyes off leechAngry!! If sikha is supposed to be educated surely she would know of a little something called contraception right? poor ammaji one of her kids on the run run from devil RV and the other one is up the duff Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14-Prashu-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

BoooooooooooooRiiiiiiiiiiiNnnnnnnnnnGggggggUnhappy

This is soooooooo annoying, I am loosing interest now. Chasing...chasing...and more chasin whats new? I better skip the video

Thanks CB darling for WU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hi friends!
It seems to me most of the GKDians did not enjoy today's episde very well.(No Avita's Romance,not interesting na!?Big smile.But I really liked it .coz we got another chance to see how Avi used his mind instead of weapon to escape from Rv. even he did not try to hurt RV.(ofcourse Pujariji also helped by throwing  some gulal on RV's face.)
We have seen Tanmay's character and how weak he is going to be.i felt he shocked as if he's made a mistake and worried about  the consequences. Me guess, he is just finshed studies and is fully  dependent on his brother for everything.Ouch(no mama, papa?)
About bahuji telling ammaji what her daughter has done:
 I did feel as  if She got a chance to keep ammaji not saying anything for sometime.(Ammaji always scolds and pull her plait and never happy with her).May be this makes ammaji to keep her mouth shut for a while(with full of agony for son and now with daughter).Now bahuji takes  control  of the situation  into her hands as if  she is going to resolve  the matter on her own(Without Shika and ammaji's consent, though the matter is related  shika).Not for the benefit of Shika but for herself.(That's her nature, iam sure she would never change) .
The truck driver knows that AST and Arpita got into the Truck, still he lied to the Inspector RV about them means may be he recognised AST as bhayyaji and want to help him.ClapIm just hoping the driver should or would help Avita in escaping from RV's hands(i dont know how but seems to be very interesting).One more wish to see Avita safe and sound , not  back to the haweli and more  romanceWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swamini5ice _girltalkie14

aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
wonderful update ...thanx alot
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Nice update Chatter..RV is such a fool,wastes time talking..If u have to shoot,Shoot!! Again AVita will escape,Ashish tweeted that there is a song coming up,so obviously he did not shoot!!
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Hey Laxmi Big smile

How are u ? True yaar, too mch of chasing n escaping going on. Cant see Avi like thisOuch Yesterday he looked so scared sitting in tht truck to see RV. We have seen him as a Lion and now to see him weak is so upsettingUnhappy I hope some new track creeps in soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisice _girltalkie14smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index