Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chista

oh i thought u went 😆

Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That guy Tanmay...did not seem too strong a character...
When he heard abt the pregnancy, the way he reacted was 😕 like he fell from the sky...

He will never be able to stand up against his bro for Shikha...
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Milii

That guy Tanmay...did not seem too strong a character...
When he heard abt the pregnancy, the way he reacted was 😕 like he fell from the sky...

He will never be able to stand up against his bro for Shikha...

He
So true..

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update.I was actualy curious 2 see d precap but it didnt shown it sad na.
I felt sad for shikha when ammaji kiked her ek dum 70s ki mom ki tarah(kaha se muh kala kar k aai hai hat ja mere najro ke samne se).
When arpi &avi haweli mein the to avi sirf bhutni se ache se baat karta tha often used to scold arpi.and now jab avi ko arpi ki kadr samajh aai hai to they are not getting time.sad sad
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks CB for the update.

RV seems to be playing games when he has been told by his senior officer to shoot at sight...............again, this doesn't ring true😕 

Don't know when I will be able to catch the epi.........evening appointments🤢

smile.sara thumbnail
Thanks CB🤗! Thumbs up for U 👍🏼
smile.sara thumbnail
😵 Escape😕 Chase Chase 😒 Escape😡 bus karo bhai bohat hogaya. bring AviTa back to Haveli and reaction of bhootni towards Avi Pratigaya. or let them reach some peace ful place for some while and helping some poor villagers from local bad guys. Avi is made for helping poors and rule. he is a born ruler. bring back GG. show is so much boring without GG. how much they want to drag RV track. this escape annd chase should be end now.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks CB ji for the update.Its a short one though,  but what would you do?There is nothing but chasing.
its started with verbal chasing to  physical chasing(running) .it seems to me after that its the turn for  mental chasing.This chasing making me to chase the CV's to stop chasing.(please guys dont think to chase me after that😆😆😆😆😆)

ya5m33n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the update CB 😃. Hate RV for the way he luking at arpi, eyes off leech😡!! If sikha is supposed to be educated surely she would know of a little something called contraception right? poor ammaji one of her kids on the run run from devil RV and the other one is up the duff 
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

BoooooooooooooRiiiiiiiiiiiNnnnnnnnnnGgggggg😔

This is soooooooo annoying, I am loosing interest now. Chasing...chasing...and more chasin whats new? I better skip the video

Thanks CB darling for WU