Gunahon Ka Devta

24/1 wu the chase begins

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

good evening everyone..

lets go straight to jungles of lallanpur and see what happens..

rv is taunting avdesh and arpi and says i m nt un romantic you hv brought flowers for your wife so lovingly soput it so i wud see how she looks. ( thats not for u to look rv) 😑

he shouts again and avdesh picks flowers and puts on arpi😳
then rv sees food and tells  to bring food for me as i havent eaten anything( how dare he ask for food when he had starved arpi of food and water  😑😑😑)

arpi brings food to him and he says good but its salty ( he has those lecherous look on arpi) while avdesh looks on angrily.

then he says u both eat and feed each other coz we gve food to dogs too.
he asks arpi to give him water and while arpi comes  avdesh throws food thali on  rv which throws his gun  and as soon as rv moves his head up his face is all covered in gulaal while avdesh grabs arpi and runs  from there.

turns out poojari had put color on rv to distract him and says  u r not man of law  u r cruel and corrupt while rv gets angry and slaps poojari. ( this guy is gone case) 😑😑

haveli scene:

shikha cries while tanmay calls her what happend and she tells him she is pregnant and he is worried.
she cries and cries while bahuji brings ammaji and tells her  see what ur bitiya has done and she is pregnant.  ammaji doesnt believe but shikha says i m sorry  i made a mistake.( now she realises 😲)  and ammaji is angry she gives her one kick.

scene shifts to jungle again as avdesh and arpi r running and they see a truck parked on side of road. the driver is peeing behind a tree πŸ˜†

they climb up  the truck and hide but driver sees them.  rv informer also sees and tells rv that they r on road.  chase happens  again..

the driver is funny he sees cop comin but he keeps his radio on full and pretends he didnt hear

both avdesh arpi r frightened  and finally rv catches upto truck.
driver is clever and  tries to talk rv out but  rv searches and finds avdesh arpi in back.

episode ends over avdesh dhagdham look

no precap today

total chase scenes nothing much

Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i m done not much to cover today
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so so much for the wonderful updates CBπŸ˜ƒ I had missed the first part. Wow wat an escape πŸ‘πŸ‘ This frustrated RV ,,, why doesnt he leave troubling them😑😑
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiiee nandu and Cb di..

Thnks a tonnnn CB Di...
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiee Prashu πŸ€—

How are u ??
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Di,πŸ€—

thanks for the update. You are a darling!

Hmm once again another filler episode....friday, I felt like I was watching an '80's film with all the looking for work, stone crushing scenes!!...now today it's all about the chase!.....I guess this means they will be going back to the haveli now....

Liking bhootni, she is so good...shame, whenever avdesh is around her devil takes over!πŸ˜ƒ
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks CB it's seems like they're moving in circles πŸ€ͺ
Shika really u didn't it through before and now crying coz you're knocked up

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hiee Prashu πŸ€—

How are u ??

Hiee Dear,.

m fine..

how are you??😳
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya Nandini, fuzzy and PrashπŸ€—

Good to see u here. How r u ?
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
hi girls nothing much happend except tv taunting and avdesh tricking rv and running

bt rv catches them up  in truck  dont know what wud happen  next as it was only chase less dialogues so i made short update