India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

virens confused xpressions

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yaar tody whn episode begins mi mind say to quit the show...he is txting sumthing as nivi approached his xprssion changes to swweet.i doubt on txt message.....bt latr whn fone came i scared is it virens GF...OMG ab math dekho....later i saw viren havin a talk with manager ..OMG its abt the MP in he HM....also hs expressions towards nivi is so confusin..sumtims we thnk he have lv....sum nope....bt i thnk hstl janene ka reason..bt mind get hurted as seein chcls xprssin pointd sum thing????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
 i agree...

The most heartbreaking truth that one can start to see clearly in today's episode is that he truly doesnt care abt Nivi. He is really faking it. I still cant believe it but the way his expressions were today, just as nivi called him...and asked to return home back early..he sure is not in love with her. OMG I dont know what to say.  The last bedroom scene was so cute and his expressions really looked him being happy..with a sense of achievement , but when I see the first part, I cant say the same abt it.

each and every episode is just make me more and more curious...as to if viren loves her or not..
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Viren does not love Nivi.

But very soon, he will start have his conscience pricking that he is using an innogent girl for his plan, when he sees Nivi's blind trust in him. The most tragic part for him will be that he spent all these months trying to build Nivi's blind trust in him and Nivi starts trusting him, he will not be able to bear that. And in between Sid finds out the truth and tries to explan to Nivi, Nivi will side with Viren, and that will again prick Viren's conscience that he is using an innocent girl. He MIGHT try to revisit and reflect , that what he is doing, is it right? then,

Nivi might come to know about his original intentions, which by then, might have already started to rectify. The biggest tragedy, when he was faking, that time Nivi was not able to understand, same might happen, when he would try to rectify, but he would have lost all trust.

everything will end well, as it is a show.Big smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 24 January 2011 at 8:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriPoojaa_Panjaani07_Namita_

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Last part in today's epi was so cut.. Nivi smile is very innocent and cute... Viren was also giving cute expressions Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index