aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

it was definitely the best and the most imp part of this episode.. and a index in the arjun-arohi story.. 

@love_kuki.. luved ur take on it.. u said everything i wanted to..

@aksh4IF: Thanks for liking my post. I'm not very good at writing which is why I have been a silent member of If for the past 7 years but love KMH sooo much that I can't resist not writing anymore.
O dear...wat makes u think that u are not very good at writing? u spoke my mind in detail while i kept it brief... u must write n one does not have to b great at writing as far as wateva u write is true n from teh heart everyone appreciates n loves it...:) n U sure write very very well...

Thanks shibz!! From now on I'll definitely try and put in some words when I get time from my classes and exams!!  I appreciate ur encouragement.

@love_kuki
completely agree with shibz.. u write amazingly.. plz dont hesitate to share your thoughts.. i look forward to reading you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
todays arjuhis confrontation was perfect portrayal of mixed feelings.........arjuhi love each other like crazy from bottom of their hearts  but they hate each other as per their brains .........& that was the larger than life portrayal..........moreover we get to see some shades of deep down love in arjuns emotions when he is drunk.......his dialouges had double meaning of love & hatred.................especially arjuns expression just before arohi arrived was awesome..........it seemed he is lost in the ocean of griefConfused................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Saksh4IFshibz

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love14

todays arjuhis confrontation was perfect portrayal of mixed feelings.........arjuhi love each other like crazy from bottom of their hearts  but they hate each other as per their brains .........& that was the larger than life portrayal..........moreover we get to see some shades of deep down love in arjuns emotions when he is drunk.......his dialouges had double meaning of love & hatred.................especially arjuns expression just before arohi arrived was awesome..........it seemed he is lost in the ocean of griefConfused................

@bold- I agree. I thought may be they will show Arjun remembering about ArjuHi's past scenes, but o well they didn't.LOL

@Topic- Yes. That scene was definitely sad, but very intense. Loved their expressions!

I really hope they show their honeymoon. Wanna see how these two deal with each other when it will be just two of them.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFshibz

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Yes yar m also very sad.. Hope misunderstandings ends soon buy yes they both did a fab job...
Love their acting nd chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFshibz

connectedhearts Senior Member
connectedhearts
connectedhearts

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
that scene was so orginal
which made the even more special

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index