Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Seven pheras for Hatred

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 2264

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I don't know if I like this scene or not

but it definetly is an important scene for the whole show

Drunk arjun goes round his alcohl bottle and Arohi seven times

peoplego round the fire seven times to prove their love

Arjun goes round seven times with seven promises of hatred

this was a bit sad

as he promises to make Arohi's life a living hell

to hate her

to hate anything and anyone that she loves

to casuse her great deal of pain

to make her life not worth living

I really didnt expect Arjun to do that

thats a big price for Arohi to pay for doing nothing

I really hope misunderstandings and hatred is over soon





The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96unlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonenumberthreetvscreengarvitaarorafastgrowthsingsongsaysierrra.80maszconnectedheartsFirst-classFanbutterfly_16ishikaek43tanu111aDu_NishAmnaIshana.khanaksh4IFShipra_SAnjalii...xXxSandstoneSobtiObsessiontinselpayal_4widashibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 7345

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
oh but i loved that scene ..it only showed his hidden love for arohi..and arohi is paying for wat she has done..she has never trusted arjun so she has to pay for it!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20aksh4IFShipra_SAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectdreams

I don't know if I like this scene or not

but it definetly is an important scene for the whole show

Drunk arjun goes round his alcohl bottle and Arohi seven times

peoplego round the fire seven times to prove their love

Arjun goes round seven times with seven promises of hatred

this was a bit sad

as he promises to make Arohi's life a living hell

to hate her

to hate anything and anyone that she loves

to casuse her great deal of pain

to make her life not worth living

I really didnt expect Arjun to do that

thats a big price for Arohi to pay for doing nothing

I really hope misunderstandings and hatred is over soon





it was an important scene for the whole show n dat is y i loved the scene...that is wat makes kitani mohabbat hai an intense love story... deeper the love...deeper is the pain...hence deeper is the hatred...n Arohi is not paying for somethin she has not done..she is paying for the hatred she has for Arjun...if that is not as great as Arjun's, den her love was never as deep as Arjun's...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-Olly-payal_4Anjalii...xXx

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Joined: 10 July 2010
Posts: 1401

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

oh but i loved that scene ..it only showed his hidden love for arohi..and arohi is paying for wat she has done..she has never trusted arjun so she has to pay for it!!
completely agree wid u on tht , we can clerly see tht he stll luvs her Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I loved that scene really.. definitely one of my favourite intense scene.. Kudos to the dialogue writer ClapClapClap. Keep up the good work. Loved the intensity in their eyes for each other.
The emotions said it all. Loved how Arjun himself said that they are very much connected even though it might be hatred for now or destiny but they connected emotionally and are incomplete without each other.
Arohi for a minute was reminded of all the lovely moments they spent together and she was numb and could not respond at all. It was like a little jhatka to her from Arjun to remind her of their love rather than hatred. Kritika did a very good job potraying her inner feelings. But the star for today was definitely Karan.. he was amazing as half drunk but still in complete sense. Loved how Arjun still remembers the hatred he has in his heart even though they seem to pull each others leg and get mischevious with each other. It has been rightly said that "love and hatred walk hand in hand and can not be separated.. You can only love someone if u would have felt the need to hate that person.. rather dislike than hate!!".
I think it was important for them to remember the motive they are together for at this point because the past few episodes were really light headed, comical and cute... but it was necessary to remind them of this nafrat because once u have a convo abut something u tend to start taking it little lighter than with full intensity and this would definilitely mark the beginning of an unconditional and unbreakable bond between then.. lets hope for the best!!

Waooo.. that got tooo long.. sorry if I would have bored someone with my bak bak!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroramaszShipra_SAnjalii...xXxshibz

karanLu Newbie
karanLu
karanLu

Joined: 11 January 2011
Posts: 15

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OH I loved the way he was saying tumhe dunya se bacha ki rakongaaaa Arohi  wow love uuu karannnnnnnnnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 7345

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

I loved that scene really.. definitely one of my favourite intense scene.. Kudos to the dialogue writer ClapClapClap. Keep up the good work. Loved the intensity in their eyes for each other.
The emotions said it all. Loved how Arjun himself said that they are very much connected even though it might be hatred for now or destiny but they connected emotionally and are incomplete without each other.
Arohi for a minute was reminded of all the lovely moments they spent together and she was numb and could not respond at all. It was like a little jhatka to her from Arjun to remind her of their love rather than hatred. Kritika did a very good job potraying her inner feelings. But the star for today was definitely Karan.. he was amazing as half drunk but still in complete sense. Loved how Arjun still remembers the hatred he has in his heart even though they seem to pull each others leg and get mischevious with each other. It has been rightly said that "love and hatred walk hand in hand and can not be separated.. You can only love someone if u would have felt the need to hate that person.. rather dislike than hate!!".
I think it was important for them to remember the motive they are together for at this point because the past few episodes were really light headed, comical and cute... but it was necessary to remind them of this nafrat because once u have a convo abut something u tend to start taking it little lighter than with full intensity and this would definilitely mark the beginning of an unconditional and unbreakable bond between then.. lets hope for the best!!

Waooo.. that got tooo long.. sorry if I would have bored someone with my bak bak!!
wonderfull!!!! just loved every bit of ur post!!..i agree  with urs view!!..it was a deep and intense scene ..it is a must watch scene!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 7345

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by perfectdreams

I don't know if I like this scene or not

but it definetly is an important scene for the whole show

Drunk arjun goes round his alcohl bottle and Arohi seven times

peoplego round the fire seven times to prove their love

Arjun goes round seven times with seven promises of hatred

this was a bit sad

as he promises to make Arohi's life a living hell

to hate her

to hate anything and anyone that she loves

to casuse her great deal of pain

to make her life not worth living

I really didnt expect Arjun to do that

thats a big price for Arohi to pay for doing nothing

I really hope misunderstandings and hatred is over soon





it was an important scene for the whole show n dat is y i loved the scene...that is wat makes kitani mohabbat hai an intense love story... deeper the love...deeper is the pain...hence deeper is the hatred...n Arohi is not paying for somethin she has not done..she is paying for the hatred she has for Arjun...if that is not as great as Arjun's, den her love was never as deep as Arjun's...Smile
oh hugs shibz..u spoke my heart!!!...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxpayal_4shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index