Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww, what a nice little surprise! Dutta ko sab cute lag rehe hai...kya baat hai ๐Ÿ˜†... loved it... and thanks a lot guys for trying to wake up the forum. ๐Ÿ˜Š
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
Loved it all and like so many of us who are not very creative, we really appreciate your hard work and thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Naina ,Khushi ,Srushti,๐Ÿค—
Wow this was indeed a beautiful suprise guys....Loved it every bit of it ...From the beautiful VM with lovely song ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....To the all lovely creations and wonderful songs๐Ÿ˜ƒIt really refreshed the memories of all good days....But now that our Dutta is back ๐Ÿ˜‰ we will surely have dhamaal on the forum๐Ÿฅณ......thanx alot for this treat.....๐Ÿค—
Love and hugs suhana๐Ÿค—

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My God u guys i am humbled it is very thoughtful & very sweet of u 3 what a beautiful surprise me as usual browsing looking to read when i saw it i am really surprised didn't expect it at all! tank u @Kushi, @srushti & @Naina really tank u guys from the bottom of my heart.  That was a really cool way to surprise us. I really like the way you set everything up and made it an awesome creation Thanks.
"this is what i love about this form so considerate & caring to one another.Words can't express the gratitude I feel when I think about what you guys have done. I'll just say thanks yes u r right tthe form is shant but tank God MR is staying tanx to e/ones effort & God. Bt now as u said it is time to have fun & guys it is upto us to bring the form down to its normalcy & it is coming now that D is back in action we wil have the form back to it's normal in no time. i love the VM & the scenes & the song u chose all the pics r lovely & spsly the one D pointing at the bed tera bhi hai N given full access awesome song chocice perf.4 e/one. now i can't wait 4 tasha reunion the day is not far let hang Ltlians we will have some amazining scenes awaiting us! tank u !๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome , you all have raally  taken so much pains to compile .. i loved it.. really got an beautiful  recap off LTL ///.i feel like seeign all the shws again...

thanks , I am new to writing here ..but always read all your views and enjoy coming to his forum

LTL fan / dutta fan..am soooo glad MR is back /// I love him

loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒAmazing job folks !!! Keeping LTL fresh & alive as well as the forum !
Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol...luv it...2 favourites tho...da 1 where dutta iz holding the lighter-i totally agree with wts written-...lol..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
and ovcourse...da 1 where dutta and nakku tinking same thought bwt baji....lmao!!! too hilarious....๐Ÿ˜†
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  u r  creations  r ,a  pleasant  surprise  for  me  today...........
the  song sequences ,momemorable  moments with  pic  n  VM  all  were  awesome๐Ÿ‘  n  mindblowing  dear................

if  i  was infront  of  u all(naina,srushti n khushi),i  hug  u  all  n  will  say i  loved  u r  creations  n  love  u  all  friends..................it  was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb............
desisisters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...this was absolutely beautiful. Thank you guys...this was very nice. ๐Ÿ‘ 
left_forever thumbnail
Hey TRIO....this is amazing. Thanks for such pleasant surprise and thanks for your efforts too. Really good work